• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV-II Road trip FL to CA 2,668 miles

McCluskey

$4.09 is the closest to me. There are some a few miles away that are as low as $3.98(^^^ This one is an Arco as well).

Orange County isn't too horrible for fuel prices.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap, I thought it was terrible here at $3.59/gallon. Guess we're doin pretty good, actually.

Stonepicker, if you need any help through AZ, let us know.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap, I thought it was terrible here at $3.59/gallon. Guess we're doin pretty good, actually.

Stonepicker, if you need any help through AZ, let us know.
There you go, check gas buddy and top off the transfer tank prior to entering the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So are you coming thru OKC? Or skiping thru Dallas to Amarillo?

Standing by for any assistance if needed.

Brett09

The last exit before you get to California, Juneau Ave. I think, off the I-10 has a flying J there. Most likely the last chance to have reasonable gas prices before you leave the US and enter California. Good luck.

Boreal21

Since you're posting updates while on the road, I'm guessing you have a smartphone of one flavor or another. It might be worthwhile to hop onto the app store and pick up a free app like iGasUp or similar that will give you the cheapest fuel price in a designated radius.

Anyway, enjoy the road trip!

Stonepicker1

Just stopped passed Alamarra. TX. At Denny's (flying J).I-40.
GPS says i'll make CA by 10:45Am Tuesday. No way i can do that(have to makes stops).
Can't do the load-up after 1200. So i'll slow down a little and do the load on Wed morning.:sad:

Last edited:

superburban

Drive safe, and dont forget to get your rest! I'm out of your way, up here in Salt Lake City, but if I can do anything to help you out, feel free to ask!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks