• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC mv show 2015

Ford Mechanic

Would anyone be interested in stopping at burger warfare on Greensboro on the way home on Sunday? There's a thread on it in the conversations forum.

CJ9/Granny

I gave up on making plans as they never seem to work out anyway, but if the good Lord's willing, I just might show up this year.....

...and Cabell just might have to feed me again. :wink:

wilfreeman

I gave up on making plans as they never seem to work out anyway, but if the good Lord's willing, I just might show up this year.....

...and Cabell just might have to feed me again. :wink:
Would be good to see you again Don - hope you and your wife can make it this year!

Amy word from the MKT crew about a menu?
I talked/IM with Cabell last week - he said he had a few things in mind and would get on it and post up soon.

michigandon

I bought the Zuk-Powered M38a1 that was on Craigslist a couple months ago. Turned out that I kinda-sorta already knew the gentleman that built it via the Early CJ5 forum.

It'll never be as nice or as original as Matts...and I'm actually perfectly okay with that.

wilfreeman

I bought the Zuk-Powered M38a1 that was on Craigslist a couple months ago. Turned out that I kinda-sorta already knew the gentleman that built it via the Early CJ5 forum.

It'll never be as nice or as original as Matts...and I'm actually perfectly okay with that.
Thanks Don! Hey, there's nothing wrong with a driver - I'm sure that you will have more fun with yours than I do, although I don't baby mine that much. I built mine to use without having to worry about a scratch here and there, and still look good in a parade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks