• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce pick up GSA lot San antonio

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
GOD! What have I gotten myself into!? HAHA! Talk about a roadtrip. You guys all better turn off your cell and home phones. :)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you guys make it to OKC before 4:00pm on thursday, then stop by for a Yoo-Hoo.

Last edited:

Barrman

Chris, I don't know who Carl is.

You both have my cell number. I will be at work until 1630 each day next week though. I will send Rich exact directions to my house and work phone number. The GSA truck will be up front with easy access. Colton gets home from school around 1545, he knows Chris and will let you guys into the shop.

Barrman

I looked him up. Now I know who you are talking about. Too bad you aren't bringing a Duece down, then you could stop and load up.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just putting this out there. A fellow member Vendetta is also recovering the same day as us. He won the 109 and m35a2 w/w in that event. He said he's got what he needs and will be traveling back to Dallas via I-35 with westy/gimpy convoy style. Should be a great time! :grd:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay guys, what time does the party start at Ft Sam on Tuesday? I've got to go down and try to swap out the tires on my MKT and figured I'd try to be there around the same time in case you needed moral support.

Barrman

Tuesday is my busy day of the week. A meeting I can't get out of at work until 1600 and Scouts starting at 1800. I will be at my work number I sent you until 1330. After that, call the same main number and extention 4203. You will get my wife Jennifer and she will get anything to me.

The GSA truck is backed into my drive right as you pull in. Easy to get to.

Barrman

Great, just call me at work or on my cell Tuesday and I will try to arrange to be off Wednesday while you guys are here.

8-10 hours from me to Warthog in OKC. He has a great place to park the trucks and do any work about 2 minutes off I-35.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what's the status of the trip? Where are you two at and an itiniary?? Leave tomorrow right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks