• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

998Junkie

Since there was talk of movie stars...can I get serious for minute?

Is it possible for someone to get a few strippers to come out:drool:? The reason I ask is the wife is talking about coming out this time to see what I do on these things and I think that would add a little excitement (not as much as Met-1 and his magic ammo can of fun).

Though it might not be a good idea as I might find my fuel tank filled with water the night before I go out to the Spring 11 DB.:(

Still a lot of things to take care of.

hole

Since there was talk of movie stars...can I get serious for minute?

Is it possible for someone to get a few strippers to come out:drool:? The reason I ask is the wife is talking about coming out this time to see what I do on these things and I think that would add a little excitement (not as much as Met-1 and his magic ammo can of fun).

Though it might not be a good idea as I might find my fuel tank filled with water the night before I go out to the Spring 11 DB.:(

Still a lot of things to take care of.
No worries , there are'nt many wives that find the humor in dirt camping. I take my wife out for the day to our spot for clean up, but after seeing it there's no way she'ed join us for camping. The lack of flush toilets is at the top of the list for her.

TheRecorder

No worries , there are'nt many wives that find the humor in dirt camping. I take my wife out for the day to our spot for clean up, but after seeing it there's no way she'ed join us for camping. The lack of flush toilets is at the top of the list for her.[/QUOTE]

I think some 5 "Gal" Buckets, some full of water, could be engineered for this.

Met1

Didn't Boo-Boo have a bunch or were those pick-nick baskets or was that Yogi I'm thinking about?
Sometimes I get so confused.
Dam Russians!!
George, I'm thinking about bringing some Russians with me just for you. Seems like they did you right!!

Seems like I did hear something about buckets from one of the guys..

hole

"I'm doing battle with one of our southern mothers right now "

I've just locked horns with an angry one, wish me luck :)
and Triple R, I'm pretty sure I know who's going to come out on top on this one, time for a victory cigar now that I think about it...

Last edited:

BLK HMMWV

Hole
Make sure you get the saddle on right and if possible get rid of the saddle horn.
An extra shot of Ta- kill-ya for good measure and if your driving a Cadillac make sure you park in the right garage tonight.

BH aka Rita's friend

M1009 Fiend

Hey im looking for some shipping type boxes (Gov issue) big enough to bolt to the bed of my m1009. I would the box to be able to hold all of my clean up gear. Does anyone have some extras or can point me in the right direction?

Boo Boo

I got plenty of buckets for all of you with a bucket list... Im scared to see what Met1's bucket list is... i already know what the recorders bucket list is... but i cant get 5 young 30 somethings in one of them...BH, dont kid yourself you are the life of the party not quite sure if i fall in the young category, your young at heart and always steel the show with your smile and generosity... looking forward to see will and will and the rest of the crew, what a great group of people, would,nt miss it for the world... and their may be an extra picnic basket for all... let the good times roll

Met1

I know it's early, but I have already started digging through some stuff to start my pile o'junk to drag out there..

BLK HMMWV

It's never to early.
Are you digging with a non metallic shovel ?
Did you get that German gizmo back from the repair shop?

On a serious note.
My friend Eric who you met a few times ago was wondering if your daughter will be coming out with you this trip. His daughter and yours seemed to enjoy each others company last time. I believe there will be a few more youngsters coming out this time as well.

BH

Met1

I'm not sure if the little one is going, it's her choice of a weekend in Arrowhead at the lake with the girls, or out in gods country with the guys.

The Coke was "not economically repairable" so it was stripped and converted to a concrete anchoring device used on the 210 freeway somewhere in Muscoy. :(

Ill make sure to pack some jr sized tools so they can participate with the big boys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks