• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry you can't make it Gary. My mule wont be making the trip either, I just gave up on trying to mickey mouse it together. It needs a new starter and my make shift pull start is just not getting the the job done. I should be out there by 5 friday afternoon.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mostly loaded and ready. Just need to clean and stock the camper and pick the son in law up at the airport. Looking forward to a great time, it's been a year.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Friday around noon, I'll be in the silver plastic rather than green iron, but at least I'll be there!

Now gotta get busy making food for the cleanup tools.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the airport picking up my son in law. He might get the distance award flying in from the USS Nimitz in WA. He's tasked with driving the little truck/pick up camper and towing our teams pop up camper. My daughter is expecting my grand daughter just before Thanksgiving and she's already stressing over the lack of cell service.

Kids these days. :)

BLK HMMWV

Well looks like I will make the convoy in the morning so see you all at DB.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. Here's to a very unaventfull but safe trip to all that are coming to DB.

BH/CC

hole

Well looks like I will make the convoy in the morning so see you all at DB.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. Here's to a very unaventfull but safe trip to all that are coming to DB.

BH/CC
If I'm reading this right, I'll see you in a few hours. Maybe this time you shouldnt lead the convoy though.....:p

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good times!! Just got home, I have a few pics I'll put up later. Weather was epic, nice breeze, not too hot, prefect at night. I don't think it could have gotten any better than it was. There was a huge turn out. Lots of very nice trucks. Fastnova, you have a way cool ride!