• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

Had A great time! All nice people And thank you for making me feel welcome. :mrgreen:
While I don't remember who you were (I don't remember half the actual names of the guys out there) I'm glad you made it out. I was kind of a late comer and didn't make it out there till sat night. But had fun all the same. Got a few pics, mostly vehicle pics. Then did some wheeling in the FJ for a while before going home. [thumbzup] I had a blast and I hope to be in California come the fall trip. Time to start getting ready!!!!!!!!! :cookoo:

While I don't remember who you were (I don't remember half the actual names of the guys out there) I'm glad you made it out. I was kind of a late comer and didn't make it out there till sat night. But had fun all the same. Got a few pics, mostly vehicle pics. Then did some wheeling in the FJ for a while before going home. [thumbzup] I had a blast and I hope to be in California come the fall trip. Time to start getting ready!!!!!!!!! :cookoo:

DANG IT!!!!!! forgot the pics nopics

Attachments

BLK HMMWV

It was great seeing all of you guys again.

I would like to give a big thanks to Will Wagner ( WWI ) for putting the thing together along with Hole (WWII ). Of course I have to poke fun at WWI's Mad Calender skills picking the date but he did OK for an old Fart. Oh and he's a dam good cook as well. (even in gusting winds and freezing conditions.)

I also know that WWII's presence was sorely missed around the fire on Saturday night . I'm glad to report his personal Dr. (wife) has been taking good care of him since his early return from DB and has him on a I V drip of Margaritas and he is expected to make a full recovery soon.:beer:

On a personal note I would like to say that the Caucasian Foreigner's were a big hit when I first met them but proved to be to much for me to hang with in the end.

Till the next one.
BH/CC

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time (even without my M109) and it was great to see you all again. Wish I could have been there longer (especially since the Kings blew the game I went to) but had fun while I was there. Can't wait for the fall!

I missed yer clean up time BC, i bet it was a blast. (literally) :eek: I have to say though, I had a lot of fun finally using my clean up tools.I have no more food for em :) I have a little bit of video from the fun. It'll be on my youtube channel, but I won't post em on here (safety and lazy reasons) Hey, out of the day and a half i was there, only got an hour of sleep. :mrgreen: I can't wait for the fall event. I will definitely be there. (even if I have to drive down from Montana to be here)

hole

I had a great time as well, too bad I missed the rock during hill run. My bad... Thank you to all that came out!! Fall cant get here too soon. BH, the Russians won that battle, but not the war:twisted:

bigblock 454

It was great seeing all of you guys again.

I would like to give a big thanks to Will Wagner ( WWI ) for putting the thing together along with Hole (WWII ). Of course I have to poke fun at WWI's Mad Calender skills picking the date but he did OK for an old Fart. Oh and he's a dam good cook as well. (even in gusting winds and freezing conditions.)

I also know that WWII's presence was sorely missed around the fire on Saturday night . I'm glad to report his personal Dr. (wife) has been taking good care of him since his early return from DB and has him on a I V drip of Margaritas and he is expected to make a full recovery soon.:beer:

On a personal note I would like to say that the Caucasian Foreigner's were a big hit when I first met them but proved to be to much for me to hang with in the end.

Till the next one.
BH/CC
sorry about the strong Caucasian Foreigner's. Ill make them a little weaker for you next time. (old man) He Heeee Heeeeee.:evil: