• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC End User Certificate

Bozor1000

Crash_AF said:
I submitted mine on the 20th, sent back for revisions on the 24th and was sent to Battle Creek on the 27th.

Later,
Joe
Some guys are saying that it takes about ten days including weekends, once they send it to Battle Creek.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine (first one) took a month after it was sent to BC.

Submission of EUC Pending 01/18/2008
EUC revisions needed 01/21/2008
EUC sent to Battle Creek 02/14/2008
Approved 03/13/2008
Collected 03/13/2008

steve

tymbom

Bozor1000, sorry it took me so long to answer your question, I won my truck out of the auction on Mar. 19th, I didn't notice the dates on your post. Seiad Valley is up in northern California, in bigfoot country. Miles and miles of roads and trails to explore. I just got my EUC sent to Battle Creek. I had to email GL back and forth about ten times. They kept asking for a bill that had my physical address on it. They couldn't understand that I can't get mail delivered to my physical address. All because my Drivers License didn't have my current physical address on it. I got a copy from my personnel file from work (CHP) and a form from the Post Office that shows my physical address. The lady sent that to Battle Creek, so I'm waiting now....

ryan1981

Well 76 days later and still no EUC!!! I have called and called and did the live chat, but they just say that it can take up to 90 days, anyone else having or had this kinda trouble??

EO2NMCB

The EUC's seem to be taking longer, I'am at 34 since it was sent to Battle Creek. Don't know if there is any truth to it but, it seems if you have a military clearance it seems to take longer. Got out last year but clearance is good til 2009.

ryan1981

Well its good to hear that i am not the only one with a long euc approval, i was just really hoping to get the 1028 home and get to work by now!! The summer is burning up and the days will get shorter as we go, so the pressure's on!!

Bozor1000

EO2NMCB said:
The EUC's seem to be taking longer, I'am at 34 since it was sent to Battle Creek. Don't know if there is any truth to it but, it seems if you have a military clearance it seems to take longer. Got out last year but clearance is good til 2009.
I work for the VA and it still took a long time for it to clear. But now I have the truck home and enjoying it.

54reo

Mine took awhile as well....

Submission of EUC Pending 11/27/2007
EUC revisions needed 12/04/2007
EUC sent to Battle Creek 12/20/2007
Approved 01/24/2008
Collected 01/24/2008

BTW, I had to send the EUC in three times. They (GL) claimed the EUC needed revisions. After several talks with the GL people on the phone, I resent the original EUC and it cleared. Go figure.

rfischba1

EUC on its way

It took me over a week of changes and many return faxes to get my EUC acceptd and today was finially sent on to BC. Now I have two more to work on revising. each euc you send in, there is a different person at GL handling each one submitted. Now I can start the wait for BC to clear.
I hope GL has the space for all of these vechiles piling up!

JohnFire

RE: EUC on its way

Well it is almost 2 months for my SF97 ad nothing, so it seems like it may be longer than I expected. But now I am just going to try and get the truck to the point it will pass the inspection. I am also unfortunately looking at selling it as well since I don't have anywhere to work on it how I want to , and the blazer needs lots of help on the bodywork. Not what I want to do but what I have too. PLus diesel at almost $5 a gallon I can't afford to run two diesels.