• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forced Day Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, I thought you meant the small frame around the glass. I keep forgetting the big one. ;-)

Thanks anyhow, with luck I may get to meet you. Just as a thought... Is anyone making Steel Soldier patches? Would love to put something like that on a baseball cap. Well, this thread needed a picture anyway. Cleveland Iron shows Cleveland Rust. *sigh*

Last edited:

natem

I have a few things I can bring if any one is interested.

Decontamination tank? This may be a fire extinguisher.DSCN1504.jpg Two 4 cyl. Mule motors.for sale stuf 017.jpg

"F" marked bolts.DSCN1513.jpgDSCN1515.jpg Halftrack stuff.DSCN1511.jpg Gear lube 80W90DSCN1497.jpgDSCN1496.jpg And a trailer jack DSCN1490.jpg I will only bring this stuff to Findlay, COD, no shipping.

Trailer jack sold.DSCN1520.jpgDSCN1518.jpg

Last edited:

andyindy

Looking for a manual for a porter military steam cleaner, needing the electrical schematics. Prefer hard copy. Also reasonably priced Wastegate turbo for M51 A2. Rear accessory drive for a winch equipped Deuce. Thanks, Andy

natem

How much for the hinges?
I was thinking around $1.00ea. In the Granger catalog they list around $4.00 ea. I have several hundred, quantity discount available.

I will be there Thursday evening and Friday only, going to the Hamfest in Dayton on Saturday.

Last edited:

skytroop232

I will be there as usual, right next to Kip in the shelter. I will have 25 cases of MRE's and bunches of other stuff, I am trying to restock on the Parachute flares.

REVISSED LIST FELLERS
part of my list
2 boarding ladders
16/5 gallon buckets flat black carc paint
6/gallons of dot 5
30 cal 50 cal 40 mm 81 mm plastic ammo cans call me for prices and if you want a bunch so i can load extra for you
have several thousand plastic 81 mm tubes
camp stoves
slave cables
snatch blocks
fuel tanks for 5 kw and 10 kw gensets complete
fuel filter houseings too
starters also
water cans
wooden chalk blocks
12,000 # 24 volt winch
have some 5 ton winches if you need one call me not loading if not wanted
WWII cardboard ammo tubes
night vision scope with twilight scope this one can attach to your 35 mm camera i dont have that piece you have to get it
plus tons of small goodies to numeriously to mantion if you need something drop me a call its the easyerest way to get ahold of me or see if i got it and can bring it with me

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks