• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forces Day Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

camp9

I'm new to this MV thing. I haven't been to any of these. What goes on at these? Parts and things for sale? People displaying their MV's? Can you just show up and look around, or do you have to bring an MV?

I want to come, possibly bring my 6 and 8 year old.

I have two MV's: M35A3 and a M151A2 but this is probably too far to drive them.
Yep, there's all that stuff and more. Bring the kids, I bring mine, they'll have a ball. You don't have to bring a MV, but it's great to see another one if you want to bring it. I come about 9 hours with mine, so your not to far. :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm new to this MV thing. I haven't been to any of these. What goes on at these? Parts and things for sale? People displaying their MV's? Can you just show up and look around, or do you have to bring an MV?

You could always see when Stretch is leaving and try and convoy with him part of the way.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am about 5 miles from 30, hour from Findlay. Not sure when I am going, may take Friday off and go.Saturday for sure.

snock

I am just south of route 30 in Hayesville and I'm leaving Friday morning in my 151. I'm meeting another guy along the route who also has a 151 along the way so if you are interested in convoying part of the way there just reply to this thread and we'll try and work something out. I'll be taking an extra half shaft and some other parts and tools.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
still haven't seen any vender info for registration. Anyone received anything yet?
I am trying to get a swap space there also and their site has not been updated since last year, are we sure it is still on??

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
still haven't seen any vender info for registration. Anyone received anything yet?

Just spoke to John. Apparently many of the information packets have been lost in the mail. I reserved our two spaces we had last year.

kipman

The vendors who have paid for their space to sell frown on selling without a space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayco36REQS

I'm happy to pay for vendor space... well depending on how much it is to see if it would be worth it or jsut to attend with my truck/trailer.
Is there any page that gives details? Timing, events, costs, etc?

kipman

Spots are 50 each we are all in the covered shelter you can sell from my spot how much you bringing, call me at 614-440-9039 kip

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks