• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida road trip to OH, Haspin, IN and back to FL

Stonepicker1

Looks like I will be starting another road trip to recover some GL items I won.
Leaving Monday the 11th of June heading up I-95 / I-26 / I-77 / I-64 to Lockbourne, OH.
Then over to the Haspin Rally.
I will be taking I-75 back to south Florida......round trip about 2600 miles.

I will be driving my CUCV-II pulling the gooseneck trailer....trailer will be empty going up as of now.....full load coming back.

Anyone looking for a great deal on some new 16X16 tent cover kits let me know(see classifieds) I can drop them off on the way.;)

My last road trip...over 6,000 miles.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/transp...nc-va-md-oh-mi-al-la.html?highlight=road+trip

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad your not going thru Des Moines.;)

Have a great trip.

3dAngus

I envy him too. I used to love to drive, but now the ole back kills me.
I think Phil must have sold about 40 of those air conditioners on his last trip. LOL
He's got the record!

Stonepicker1

I envy him too. I used to love to drive, but now the ole back kills me.
I think Phil must have sold about 40 of those air conditioners on his last trip. LOL
He's got the record!
Lol...now if I can only get rid of 21 tents.aua

Thanks everyone for your support....hope to meet some more "Great" SS Members on this trip.

rbeasley66

Stonepicker1, I'll see you in Haspin.
I hope to be leaving Monday or early Tuesday from Central Florida, but I'm traveling I-75 to get there. Have a safe trip.

Goose2448

Let me know when your headed back, and I will try to meet up with ya and buy you lunch. Just depends on when and where. I never know where I am going to be, but it will be either Vinice, St. Pete, or The Cape.

CycleJay

Stonepicker,

I am off the I-75 in Marietta, Ga...
If you need any help while you are passing through, or just want to stop by
and talk MV for a few.

Feel free to contact me. PM me for contact information.

Good luck on your road trip..

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, Rick, when are you guys going home? you can convoy with us some on the way home if you want. (I know we will be much slower but it would be good photo/video ops for a few miles anyway)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will be rolling out as soon as Angie gets home from work on the 12th, probably 1730ish.

We will be leaving Haspin and heading home early on the 17th.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks