• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida road trip to OH, Haspin, IN and back to FL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are up to it, Gimpster has some items for me. I'll let him tell you what they are. No worries if you would rather not travel with them.

Stonepicker1

If you are up to it, Gimpster has some items for me. I'll let him tell you what they are. No worries if you would rather not travel with them.
No problem Kenny, i'll get them from Chirs Thursday.

Just stopped for dinner. In Lexington, KY...should get to Lockbourne, OH around 1am. Pickup at 7:45...then on to Haspin.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another GRAND Phil ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be luggage for one of these road trips :)

Drive Safe and Report on the all the exciting news

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem Kenny, i'll get them from Chirs Thursday.

Just stopped for dinner. In Lexington, KY...should get to Lockbourne, OH around 1am. Pickup at 7:45...then on to Haspin.
Ah, Lexington! I usually stop @ Man-O-War Blvd when passing through. Love KY and many fond memories of Lexington. Hehe, I stopped there at the Wafflehouse in 2003 when I piggybacked my cargo on the tractor. Lots of looks and questions on that trip.

Stonepicker1

Well, I'm back on the road again. Left Haspin around 4:45 pm...heading to SC to drop off some Tents.

Had a great time at the Haspin Rally and talked to some great people also. Wish I had my M923 or my M1028A2 so I could of played in the mud..lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to meet you and have a safe trip back south.

I figured if Kenny was stopping in Lexington it would be at the Hustler Hollywood store right south of the split.

;-)

Stonepicker1

BROKE DOWN:

I'm broke down over by "SETOYOTA" place in GA I-75, exit#142...1 mile east at the Chevron Gas Station "Hiway Haven"....Trans or transfer case not working. Looking to see what the problem is. I might have to call SETOYOTA for a tow to his place:-(

Maybe a Chevy dealer or Trans shop Monday.:whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks