• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida road trip to OH, Haspin, IN and back to FL

3dAngus

Whoa! That Phil is a traveling man for sure. I-95 is the last leg home, but it's a long one to S. Fl.

Nice to hear all went well in SC. Wishing Phil a safe trip home. I don't know how he does all those miles in a day. He's amazing!

Stonepicker1

18 miles to I-95...only 559 more miles to go.

I have to do a pickup at GL in Jacksonville:mrgreen:
I have a base-x tent that I won.:whistle:

I'll be sleeping in my truck tonight..waiting for GL to open in the morning.

rbeasley66

I'm glad your rolling Phil, wish it could have worked out to take you back to Lakeland with me when I came through GA.
It was 975 miles from central Florida to Haspin, and that many again going back home, so I know your beat.
I'm glad the Steel Soldiers were there for you.
God speed!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

If munitions are bad to have during a load-out, what are they going to say when they see Kenny's Flares?! :whistle:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You can't imagine how many I had! It took a lot of restraint to not set them all off.

Would have been cool to line everyone at the rally up and launch them all at once though. :cool:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Time to setup one of your tents Phil :) Sleep well tonight. [thumbzup] The check is in the mail.

Stonepicker1

Got home yesterday around 3 pm...hit rain from Jacksonville, FL south to the house.

Pictures are of the transfer case that was replaced in GA. Still not sure what the model number is...it's a Borg Warner....maybe a 4470 or 4401 or ????. I will look at my other CUCV-II crew cab and see what it has.
I'll keep an eye on the rear seal as it looks to be leaking a little.
Total cost for the transfer case $1553.23 + $272.85 Labor + supplies = $1964.01 out the door.

On my trailer, Base-X 203 tent is in the black bags on-top of the tents in the crates.

Attachments

Stonepicker1

Got home yesterday around 3 pm...hit rain from Jacksonville, FL south to the house.

Pictures are of the transfer case that was replaced in GA. Still not sure what the model number is...it's a Borg Warner....maybe a 4470 or 4401 or ????.
Looks to be a Borg Warner 4401....thats what I'm getting looking up the part number..UMT120-1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks