• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GROUP BUY: Deuce rare hood handles f/s

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All right, here's what allows it-hopefully: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/62981-ss-group-buy-site-question.html

I have a quote to make 30 hood handles at $7ea. This is un-shipped from the manufacturer (will supply receipt upon close for the total cost). I figure from them to me to you, we'll call it $8. If you want 2 we'll call it $15, any more we can talk more reasonable. I will be guaranteed to lose money on this. This is the first (low cost) group buy i'll try, so here goes. I will post a list of prospective buyers before it happens as it goes. If someone has the link to the PS article that shows the hood handles dimensions, I'd appreciate it Just to show what it shows. You can NOT find 5"x3"x3/8" square U-bolts for sale on the web.2cents

I also have requests out for the multi-fuel fording kit quotes, and the hard to find split brake parts out there............:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for two. Don't know WTF I need them for, but I want them.

Flyingvan911

I would like a deuce MF fording kit. I might not get one right away if the price is high. If it is close I'd go ahead and splurge. Any idea how much a kit would cost?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is hood handle U-bolt only: 30 gone 0 to GO-BUY CLOSED

HNDRSONJ-1.............PAIDx1
DUG-2.......................PAIDx2
USMC-320-1
Shootiniron-2............PAIDx2
Fuzzytoaster-1.........PAIDx1
JSBird69-1................PAIDx1
DHennon-1...............PAIDx1
Tahoe-1...overseas, went to Katahdin...PAIDx2
Cattlerepairman-3....PAIDx3
91W30-5..................PAIDx5
Ferro-4.....................PAIDx4
SCSG-G4-7...............PAIDx7

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps adding a POLL to this thread could be useful.

Please do not discuss other item group buys, in this thread.

Please do not discuss other options for the bolt, in this thread

Please ONLY use this thread to order the item being offered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks