• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GROUP BUY: Deuce rare hood handles f/s

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey just got a problem, when you pay PM your screen name and your real name so I can match it up. I figured the first two but this could hard to figure with a few more. On the 4th post I have who has paid.
Jim

Last edited:

91W350

Thanks again! I appreciate your efforts. I included a little extra again, those hidden fees! Live and learn! Let me know if you ever need anything from Kansas... Glen

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well we are down to the last four buyers. If they back out i'll notify those in line if they do, so they can get in their place instead. Seems to be working good. Hopefully someone steps up to do the plates. (I'd take 3). I can give some good pointers so they won't lose any money. Thanks to 3 members generosity, we should be within 4$ of breaking even on these. (I forgot a fee to consideraua).

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is hood handle U-bolt only: 30 gone 0 to GO-BUY CLOSED

HNDRSONJ-2.............PAIDx2
DUG-2.......................PAIDx2
USMC-320-1
Shootiniron-2............PAIDx2
Fuzzytoaster-1.........PAIDx1
JSBird69-1................PAIDx1
DHennon-1...............PAIDx1
Tahoe-1
Cattlerepairman-3
91W30-5..................PAIDx5
Ferro-4
SCSG-G4-7...............PAIDx7

Here's where it's at by the way. Will send PM's to those outstanding tomorrow night. Also forgot to add: Wendi got into them, got greasy and will be mailing them out BEFORE coming down here to New Orleans on the 4th.
Jim

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My handles arrived today. Look great. Only problem I see is Jim is not charging enough for postage.

Thanks for the hard work and for putting this together!

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my handle today and will install it tomorrow. Fabricating the backing plate. It looks great, thanks again hndrsonj. I appreciate you going the extra mile for us!:beer:

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anybody wanted one and did not get one, I can make you one. I made a jig to make them about two years
ago. I gave away most of the ones I made at the 2009 Ga Rally just to see if anyone would like them. I am old and
slow (but hey, I'm sure) so I can't make them fast, but if you want one pm me. I can make them for 5.00 plus
shipping

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks