• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GROUP BUY: Deuce rare hood handles f/s

asgtoolman

If anybody wanted one and did not get one, I can make you one. I made a jig to make them about two years
ago. I gave away most of the ones I made at the 2009 Ga Rally just to see if anyone would like them. I am old and
slow (but hey, I'm sure) so I can't make them fast, but if you want one pm me. I can make them for 5.00 plus
shipping
The abilities and willingness to help shown on this site never ceases to amaze me!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Being a 5 toner, I never noticed that deuces don't have lift handles till I went with BFR to PBs with his crane deuce, I'm used to 5Ts, thay have TWO, why can't you use the ones from 5Ts that are being scraped, thay LOOK the SAME.
The p/n for the 5T handle is-10864803, is this the same as the deuce handle

Last edited:

roady

No problem at all and welcome to the site. The date kind of caught me off guard at first to until I remembered it was 2012.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks