• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 07!!! lets get a move on it!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be there - it's a ride form me, but it seems to be where all the action is in terms of MV off-roading. Probably worth the 10-hour drive!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No.2Diesel - how bout I come to both! I got the green iron bug and I was an offroader from years back when I had friends with CJ5s, and we wheeled up around Highland Lakes, NJ and in the pine barrens near Ft. Dix for many a moon. Want to get back into it, even if it's with a much less offroad-friendly vehicle like my -725 or an M880.

Ferroequinologist - Sure! Would be interested in convoying, will have to talk more about it as we get closer. Right now, I'm concentrating on Aberdeen, and getting my rig running for the show.

2ton

Hi,my names wayne or 2ton I have a m35a2 and a m105a1 I`m new at this site but I can`t wait to get my rig on the road. Were is HASPIN? it sounds like fun.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I made the 11.5 hour trip to Haspin in my civi rig last year since the Mog couldn't make it and it was well worth the sore arse! We had a blast. Lots of eatin, drinkin, story-tellin, wrenchin, drag-racin, mud-whumpin, hill-climbin, etc... ;) Also, the late-night rescue mission with Lance's winch deuce was a classic. That drunk in the 'yota just about went all the way down the mountain sideways. I don't know if I'll make it this year. Might be too many $$ for me to drive the M923A2 all the way there at a miserly 6 mpg. rofl

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
O no ya don't.... We need you there Chris! After you get that beast on the road, you'll want to drive it that far. And I need help keeping the other Chris behaved!

Dennis

Last edited:

Opie

Anyone care to share information on the Laurel, IN area for offroad diesel, diesel, grocery shopping, psychotherapy, etc.?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Shopping in the area is very limited. Laurel is a no-stoplight town. It is not a place to meet women for you single guys unless you are, shall we say, adventurous. There is a little Ma & Pa store in town with all the essentials and there is a pizza joint, a liquor store, a gas station (not sure about off-road dyed diesel, but it is a farming community). No psychotherapy, but the guy at the liquor store can help you with your mental ails :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks