• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 07!!! lets get a move on it!!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan on arriving thursday evening. If everyone is happy with last years spot, I can grab it again.

Busy getting ready!

Dennis

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I am so looking forward to this. Need an OD green vacation!

Sorry, no Gumby yet, I'm working hard on it, but it's got a ways to go.

Can anyone post directions there from I-70?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Steel Soldiers shirts are all gone, I just UPSed out the remaining stock to Mike (devilman) at the OD Iron store. He's going to be taking care of shipping out/processing orders for the remaining stock of shirts. To get a shirt, go to:

www.odiron.com

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I won't be able to get them in time for Haspin next week, but if you guys are interested I can make up some Haspin 2007 shirts using the black SS shirt on OD Iron ( http://odiron.com/store/index.php?cPath=41 ) for the front and then a Haspin design on the back. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Oh, and I do have some Haspin 2006 shirts left and they will be going up on OD Iron as well (except for the one I already owe to JYWC ;) )
Chris

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure what time I will get there Westie (westie just sounds good LOL). I may leave before my buddy gets off work and let him catch up.
Will crossing on 70, exit 156a(Indiana) to 40 west, then south on 27(227). I will have a better departure time come next week.

Can't post any pics of my route, stuck with cellphone modem(14.4)! right now. My high-speed has been out for a month.

I'll take a shirt Chris.

Kenny going to be convoy central?

Dennis

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, I'll do convoy central. I'll post up my number in a few days for everyone to have.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a bright idea today... Paintball! Have to dig a little, but I should have 4 guns. Just need paint and CO gas.

Has anyone heard about guys from last year coming out? Ehlomin, Hookin1, Stan, Fredradar?

Dennis

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Elohim1(Chris) and Fred I believe are going to try and make it. Chris is putting the finishing touches on a 502BBC, Rockwell axle, 16r20, M715. They are about 15min away.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a few things laying around, let me know if anyone wants me to bring them to sell/trade:

wrecker snatch block (see classifieds)
inserts for mermite can
M151 pintle gun mount legs
Federal sirens
front turn signals, complete (clear turn signal lens), metal housing
lug nut socket extensions for deuce
MT-1029 radio mount for RT-524
5-gallon gas can, fair shape
passenger seat bottom frame for -715
R-1051B Navy receiver, 2-30 MHz
misc manuals, see classifieds

gilbert21/2ton

all right im doing a job on tues day so i will have the money to come and i have a quistion does any coming to haspen have a pto shaft for duece mulity fuel
gimpy need directions to your place and your number again and what day your headen out

Stan

I'm planning on arriving on Fri. Bringing the Deuce and the M38. Stretch wanted to check that you will have your ramps. I've been watching but haven't found any yet. No HOOKIN 1, no generator, dang it. I liked his set up last year.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have the ramps. I will have a generator, some spare power. 5000 watt, should be using 1500-2000 for my needs. Not as quiet as hookin's, but not bad.

Dennis

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, we got a final tally of who is going, with what vehicles, and at what times they are arriving? I'll start the list, and edit it as we go.

gilbert21/2ton, M35, Thursday night
gimpyrobb, M725, Thursday sometime
JunkyardWarsCrusher, M54 5-ton, ???
MadDawg308, civvy vehicle (will not be off-roading), Friday afternoon
oilcan, M35, Thursday evening
Stan, Deuce and M38, Thursday evening
Stretch44875, M35, CJ2A and two lawn tractors, Thursday evening w/two buddies
Westech, M35, Thursday sometime

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap - I might be delayed. Have to stay in No. VA until Friday 0630. I will be at Haspin at the EARLIEST Friday afternoon around 1600. Plus, I have to stop off at gilbert21/2ton's place to drop off these gay M105 racks that are taking up a good portion of my Durango's insides. Sigh. Guess I'm spending 2/3 of my Haspin time driving, and only 1/3 of my time actually there.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Mike, I only got about 5-6 last year, it is way worth it. Besides, I got parts and a truck for you to try.

oilcan

Count me in with the M35. I should make it sometime Thursday, probably late.

Oh, and I have parts for you too, MD. Speaking of parts, anyone gonna have some extra shear pins? I busted my one-and-only and haven't had a chance to order some more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks