• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 07!!! lets get a move on it!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roger that, gimpyrobb and oilcan. Will get there on Friday afternoon as soon as I can.

Also, if anyone has a few extra parts, I need the following:

24v bulbs for taillights, dash, and turn signals (a couple of each)
number plates for bridge plate (I need about 3 or 4)

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just spoke with the GIMP on the phone. He is out running errands right now, but wanted me to disseminate a new and important bit of information right away for anyone that might be arriving early. He contacted the Haspin Acres site, and found out that a discount can be had for members of a group numbering 10 or more. [thumbzup] He went ahead and registered our group under the name "Steel Soldiers". When you arrive at the main gate and sign in, let them know that you are a member of "Steel Soldiers" to receive your discount. The gimp didn't know how much the discount was, but figured it was in the neighborhood of $10. IIRC, it was only $15 bucks to get in last year, so the discount is pretty significant.

:driver:

BTW, Maddawg add me and a 5-ton to your list above. :jumpin:

oilcan

Gravy!

MD, I picked up a handfull of light bulbs at napa last week. Stop/turn, tail, and dash. Should have a few extras.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I will be getting there 4-6 pm thrusday(tomorrow). Bringing a decent amount of tools. No paintball, ran out of time to get the cylinders filled.

Dennis

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
hey gimpy, give that loser Westech a slap upside the head for me... and tell him 'he knows'
:ditto:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
not sure how good yahoo maps is. If you come into the town of Laurel from the north on 121, once you get to the center of town, hang a left, you will cross a decent size bridge. Haspin in on the right after the bridge.

Dennis

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, its 0545 at the MadDawg pen. My truck is loaded with the M105 racks and my camping gear, and I'm Westbound and down, loaded up and truckin. Be there around 1600-1700 Friday afternoon.

:grd:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it home last night without any problems. Was a great time!

Dennis

Last edited:

rizzo

Westech said:
I HATE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got stuck on the way down to Gimps for 2 hours and on the way back got 3 hours!!! I got to fine a different way out east.
take the ferry across at Manitowoc,WI

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks