• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 09 pics etc

offroadchev

Banned
Thank to all that i shared time and ideas with. I had an AWESOME time. Thanks especially to Gimpy for giving me a brake return spring that i really didnt want to drive home without. Everyone was real friendly and just as curious about my truck as I was about theirs. It was my first rally and first time getting my truck offroad. It was good to be in the center of the convoy, to see someone else get through reassured me that i too could. I got a good pic of docs truck and trailer posted. And TM_ Americas grave digging adventure.

Attachments

86M10086.2L

Had an awsome time, great meeting everyone. Here's a few pictures. Not to many action shots, to busy driving. A nice close up of George stuck in a mud trap just moments before he burried his truck in the silt bed. Alot of fun, but man what a long drive home...

Attachments

Numbers

Thanks for all the people who posted the pics. Looks like I really missed out bad. TM America and the hole from hell would have been worth the trip alone.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh yeah, almost forgot about the "situation" shown in Oilcan's(aka Trashcan) second picture. Let's just say, "there were 750 acres and Stretch managed to slide his camper into his other truck and trailer".

And then there's the Oilcan/Trashcan thing!

Also, I have no idea how Westy's hubs got unlocked!

Last edited:

GamaGoatGirl

some more of my pics - too busy to take a lot! Notice the picture of the Moderator mobile - aka - golf cart with Doghead and Gimpy in it!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kitchen tent

oilcan

Let's see if I can get a few more in before the computer falls apart.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think I've ever seen a more nasty mud then Haspin. It's okay when wet, but drys just a little and sticks to everything. Makes for 10 pound shoes. And slippery as heck. The smallest slant to a trail, and the M108 was sliding sideways. Once things dried up some, trails were a lot of fun.

Yea, managed to put the trailer and camper a little too close together. That was a frustrating time.

Had a blast out on the hillbilly racing mowers saturday with Doghead and his golf cart. I don't think any golf cart has gone where he put his!

Should have some pics and video later this week.
Some quotes...

17-21 or 16-21?

You'll have that at these bigger better rallys.

Damit Bobby!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks