• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 09 pics etc

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, it was an awesome time!

Next year though, y'all will have to make sure you don't do group photos while the cooks are busy cooking...:sad:

That sounds like a plan Garbee! We got Sevo's MKT last night. It is LOOOOAAAADDDDEEEEDDDD.... Even has an electric potato peeler...

oilcan

I can't believe that the M818 went through that much twist without damage:!: Remarkable.
I guess I shouldn't say there was no damage... The hole in the floor for the clutch pedal rod is a bit bigger now. I don't even see it if I'm not looking for it.

Sevo

I heard through the grapevine that he thinks that his MKT will make me jealous...BUT, mine has a beer powered peeler... :)

Garbee,

I am pumped to park these bad boys side by side and get some grub slung out. Your MKT was the inspiration for me to buy one. The only ones who have MKT envy are those who don't have one :beer:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And the last few of the ride home. The last few are me using my refueling rig from the 105 to top off with a WMO/diesel blend for the last little bit home.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's what I'm talkin' about!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks