• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 09 pics etc

86M10086.2L

I don't remember his handle for Steel Soldiers, but his name is George maybe TMAMERICA?. Long story short, 5 ton tractor + Mud up to the bumper + really big lifting strap = twisted bumper. It was quite the site.

CGarbee

Very nice! Next year I'll have to bring something smaller than the 109 so I can go out riding the tough trails with everyone.
Ferro,
I know that I can stuff the M274A5 (mule) with the wide tires, fenders, and electric start (and 4ws conversion) into the XM813 along with the food and other gear, but if you can fab up that MKTST for us to use, I could manage to stuff the M38 in...
That way, we could have a little run about for "grocery" runs... :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks