• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
i will probably we around in june, im tired of being in the middle east over the summer so im taking this summer off. Ill probably be bringing a friend or two.
Sounds good David. Will you bring the Goat, the Mog, or both? :twisted:

Anyone else have some ideas about events or competitions for the Rally?

• Show-N-Shine?
  • GPS Scavenger Hunt?
  • Case Races?
  • Technical Demonstrations?
  • Vendor's Area?
  • Snipe Hunt? :-D

oilcan

How 'bout setting up a dvd player running videos and slide shows of past events? Just a passing thought...

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How 'bout setting up a dvd player running videos and slide shows of past events? Just a passing thought...
Good thought. If one person can bring a computer, then the rest of us can bring flash drives with our old pics and vids. I have some good ones from '05 and '06. Maybe one of the more computer savvy members can also set up a live webcam. We definitely need to video the truck pulls, mud bogs, etc... for the Haspin '09 DVD :twisted: On sale in time for next Christmas!

oilcan

Git on it boy! If you have the right gear, you can read all the camera cards on-site and have the project done before everyone leaves. :wink:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If, his dog does not eat his camera cord!:oops:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Actually DH, 2 years ago I had everyone that attended Haspin send me their footage. I spliced them all and made a video. Last year doesn't count!

Matt1970M35A

Hay I know the rally not for a wile but I looking for a troop seat or a set of troop seats to buy or just use for the week. So far I will have at least 3 people how will be attending this year with me and just trying to get it all lined out. Or if some one has a bobed truck for sale. Thanks Matt A.K.A Hank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks