• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
i will probably we around in june, im tired of being in the middle east over the summer so im taking this summer off. Ill probably be bringing a friend or two.
Sounds good David. Will you bring the Goat, the Mog, or both? :twisted:

Anyone else have some ideas about events or competitions for the Rally?

• Show-N-Shine?
  • GPS Scavenger Hunt?
  • Case Races?
  • Technical Demonstrations?
  • Vendor's Area?
  • Snipe Hunt? :-D

oilcan

How 'bout setting up a dvd player running videos and slide shows of past events? Just a passing thought...

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How 'bout setting up a dvd player running videos and slide shows of past events? Just a passing thought...
Good thought. If one person can bring a computer, then the rest of us can bring flash drives with our old pics and vids. I have some good ones from '05 and '06. Maybe one of the more computer savvy members can also set up a live webcam. We definitely need to video the truck pulls, mud bogs, etc... for the Haspin '09 DVD :twisted: On sale in time for next Christmas!

oilcan

Git on it boy! If you have the right gear, you can read all the camera cards on-site and have the project done before everyone leaves. :wink:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If, his dog does not eat his camera cord!:oops:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Actually DH, 2 years ago I had everyone that attended Haspin send me their footage. I spliced them all and made a video. Last year doesn't count!

Matt1970M35A

Hay I know the rally not for a wile but I looking for a troop seat or a set of troop seats to buy or just use for the week. So far I will have at least 3 people how will be attending this year with me and just trying to get it all lined out. Or if some one has a bobed truck for sale. Thanks Matt A.K.A Hank