• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. - looking for loads

heavy

Hello to all,
I am on the road and looking for loads. I can carry loads up to 30,000lbs & 10'5" tall on my 53' step-deck trailer. I am legal & insured. Please call 910-381-9036 for a quote.

I am near Houston, TX today.

ERIC~

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Eric, please advise what regions of the US you serve. Also, do you carry ramps for your step deck, so trucks can be driven aboard.

FrankUSMC

JACKSONVILLE, NC!!!!!, J ville...
You are down the road from me, we got to talk! I have a M2 halftrack in Nabraska that needs to come home to Newport, NC, ! I will call you this week end.
Breath deep, breath deep......
One of the few, FRank USMC RET

heavy

Thanks Eric, please advise what regions of the US you serve. Also, do you carry ramps for your step deck, so trucks can be driven aboard.
Yes, I do carry 14' ramps that will hold a 12,000lb axle. This means I can load a 24,000lb truck using the ramps. I also have a winch and center ramp for loading trailers.

I haul in the lower 48 states.

heavy

Do you ever get around Utah? I've got a truck that needs ship to Washington state.

Still waiting for my paperwork to clear though.
Yes, but I could get it moved for you faster by another company. Can you give me more details? Year, make, madel & zip codes for pick up & delivery. Time frame?

Monkeyboyarmy

Hey Heavy.I have a deuce just s.w. of Nashville that needs to come up to N.E. Ohio. 610 miles.It is running but by time I drive back down and drive both vehicles back,it may cheaper just to have it hauled.Let me know if you need a partial load coming up this way.

XM211DOG777

Information from"Operation-Beetle Bailey"

GO NAVY,
I guess the people from Africa didnt learn from Tripoli,
Dont mess with the US of A Navy.
Anyway, thanks for the return thought.
I am a Vet,workin for Uncle Sam at the VA Hospital down here.I am starting a dream of having my little company called "DOG COMPANY".The paperwork is still in progress,but, I am trying to organize a company,NPO(non-profit-organization) to help our vVets,both young and old.And also help some osf the Senior Citizens in my area.This is a PROJECT truck,she a good ole girl, 1952 XM211 duece and a half.I want to bring her home so some of the Vets can restore her.A way to get their minds off of some other stuff,if you know what I mean.
I shoot from the hip, and I know this sounds like I am in to helping old ladies across the street for some return.
But, to be honest, I am 54 yrs old,and just want to do the right thing.
Doing Our Good(DOG).
It may sound silly,or it might even sound like I am full of more crap then a Xmas turkey.
But, I am not.
I can only try.
If I were to be logical,it dont make much sense,buying a 57 year old truck,site unseen,and have no clear plan to get it here.
I have Faith.I know I will get her here.
I dont know when,or how or even where I can go for help.
But, I just started here at Steel Soldiers,and a lot of people are giving me good information to start.
Ok, enuff of the turkey talk.
I have a duece and a half that I need to move from Conway, New Hampshire to St.Petersburg Florida.
Time is not a factor, in fact, I gotta put some more money in the bank,just to have a reasonable conversation on the subject.
But,
as a Vet.
I know it can be done.
I know there are people who will help me.
And I know I am on a JUST cause.
Please help me in anyway,
at 54 there is so much more,
and I learn more everyday.
Thank you for your time.
DOG777:roll:

zb39

Hot shot hauled both of my dueces from ft drum. EX work and on time for a fair price....i will use him again!!