• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are you storing your Deuces? (Plural)

wsucougarx

wsucougarx - where are you in WA - I have some property up in Hobart that we could work out a deal if you're interested - it is in the cedar river watershed so I have 17 neighbors in a 3 mile radius in all directions... just a thought - I have my duece and m543 in ballard right now ;) One at the shop and one at a storage lot
I'm in Montesano, it's down by Aberdeen. I've had some things come up that will require me to sell off my 3 deuces and 2 trailers. If you're interested let me know. Don't worry everything is good. Nothing bad has happened. Let's just say I have been humbled:-D

I'm in Montesano, it's down by Aberdeen. I've had some things come up that will require me to sell off my 3 deuces and 2 trailers. If you're interested let me know. Don't worry everything is good. Nothing bad has happened. Let's just say I have been humbled:-D
Likewise - sorry to hear that... I have sufficent OD iron at the moment, unless someone wants to bequeath a hemtt wrecker, WWII half track, WWII scoutcar or a sherman my way... Otherwise I'll keep plugging away with what I have...

I think the Puget Sound Military Vehicle Collectors Club has some classifieds if you wanted to list your wares...

HTH

Matt

Stonewall

I park it right in the driveway. the wife is not overly happy about it, but no complaints from the neighbors. You should check out the local ordinance about heavy duty vehicles. Lot of vehicle to try and hide.

wsucougarx

Well, through having upto 4 deuces parked at my house. I now known as "Motorpool Mike" in my neighborhood. At least that's what they call me face-to-face. Now when they are talking amongst themselves I'm sure other nicknames such as "crazy nut", "rambo", "redneck", start to surface. Oh the joys of MV ownership.

datsunaholic

Mine is parked in the driveway holding the Hedge up. I need to trim the hedge. I don't need a ladder, I just stand in the Deuce bed with the chainsaw (you know the hedge has gotten out of control when it takes a chainsaw to trim it). Trimmings go right in the bed. When it gets full, it's off to the yard waste site.

Neighbors have been mostly silent; they're mostly transitory (lots of rentals) or think I'm nuts or both. I have more problems with the collection of Datsuns. I've had Code Enforcement make visits twice and make "suggestions" but I've never been hit with an actual violation.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beside Shop at the house starting to look like a DMRO Jhenderson thinks I have gone crazy.But he is the one that got me started now I can't quit just won A M109 and another trailer M105.

Avn-Tech

Group,

My first Deuce (picking it up tuesday), will be parked next to the 4000 gallon fuel tanker. The tanker is parked next to a 1958 O-11B fire Truck.
The Fire truck is parked next to 6 ea, P-40 movie replicas.
The 6 ea, P-40 Movie Replicas are stored next to my Hanger at the airport.

Nice thing, is that I have room for more deuces.
Now I just need to find the money to purchase them.
Accepting donations, now!

Laterrrrrr
Avn-Tech

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 5 acres 10 miles from my home and half is field. Don't have them all home yet but I was thinking the field is big enough so may be circle them like a wagon train and a camp fire in the middle.:-D

Last edited:

Orionspath

During the year at the farm, 100 miles from D.C. - During the summer, she graces the lawn at the local VFW in Delaware before and after the parade she was purchased from. Most people enjoy her profile though we have one neighbor at the beach that simply will not understand. Ever.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks