• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can provide power steering CHEAP & RELIABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadsword71

Thanks WM that's a great idea...the GA rally. Now I have an excuse to go! As far as patents....man what an absolute nightmare they are. I have had experience with this and it's ridiculously expensive and complicated. Although I would try to protect it...the bottom line is people always manage to steal ideas. It's happened to me multiple times. The real advantage with a system like mine...it's complete, tested, approved, and let's face it... a fraction of the alternative cost. That's why I'm trying so hard to keep the price low. So at the end of the day the average person can look at it and realize its not worth the running around and headache. I'll just buy one.

broadsword71

I would like to know what we are talking about...

Interested? Maybe. What is it?
Heath...you a smart guy I've read your posts. You know what we're talking about here. A cost effective reliable power steering system for the M35. The details are in my brain.

The weight should not be an issue.

G-Force

Basically if it is a power assist then it should pass any inspection. If it is an orbital valve and hydraulic cylinder replacement then it will not pass in a lot of states. There has to be a mechanical connection from the steering wheel to the wheels.
If you loose power to the steering you still have to be able to steer the truck manually.
Rick

What Rick said.....and also...will it pass emissions???? Because thats all thats checked now in Jersey.....
And also.....I gotta do it.....

nopics

dozer1

Garrison replacement drag link and assist cyl powered by a chevy (or something common) pump driven off the engine somewhere? Just for a wild guess. If that's it, good luck on keeping the price that low.

broadsword71

???

With the crabbing I am reading....

Spill the beans or taunt somewhere else. Sorry, but you've had 3 chances to explain away and show...[

Little impatient are we???

I was interested in how many people would respond to the price vs application. You can re-read my initial post if you'd like sir. Explaining exactly how it works really doesn't give me much credit. It's been a lot of leg work. Gonna have to standby until its completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks