• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want a deuce

Preacherboy

Well guys I test drove anyone today, one with a winch. He wants $4200, it has a hard top and a heater. Or he will give me $500 cash and I will trade him my 1999 Z71 extended cab silverado for the deuce.

Also, now that my wife isn't pregnant anymore, she road in it! By the way, I also have purchased her the new digital camera.

Here are some pictures--it has no options like troop seats or cargo cover, which I kind of wanted. I may try my hand at the gov auctions next week.

Attachments

Last edited:

hdexpert

I just won my first deuce on GL a few days ago. I told the wife while we were laying in bed watching TV. She just smiled and said that's nice sweetie, I'm happy for you. Boy, do I ever have a keeper!!!

63sierra10

My wife was sceptical when I wanted one and ran across a good deal. After a little begging I finally got what I wanted. Now she won't let me sell it. There is a disease surrounding the green color and you will never get a cure.

frodobaggins

My wife doesn't really care for mine, but she won't let me park it anywhere but the driveway. She says it's part of the security system.

Haggar

Well I sold my Silverado tonight for $5,500 cash...so let the earnest search begin! Hopefully the next thread I start will be my recovery thread!
There are a few in that price range on CL in the metro detroit area. I'm starting to look for one myself, but need to sell/trade my quad first.

Preacherboy

There are a few in that price range on CL in the metro detroit area. I'm starting to look for one myself, but need to sell/trade my quad first.
I have either test drove or called on all the deuces on CL in metro Detroit. One is $4500 wo/w, soft top, no heat or cargo and side rails! He also says he drives in to clear woods, but it hasn't been abused!

There is a guy on here who was selling 2, drove one, he sold the better of the 2 already. There is another one I have drove and a couple more that I have called about. The $2500 wo/w truck has an IP problem.

So I am still looking at my options.

Haggar

Gotcha, saw that one with the IP problem. They did seem to be overpriced. I'm starting to think I'll need to make a road trip somewhere to find a nice one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks