• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inexpensive camper/utiliy box for m35a2

Black Elk

I am so jealous of you guys but one of these days I will be buzzing around picking your brains like a zombie for all the good intel on BoMV's

@hairtrigger are you the same Hairtrigger from FortMoe fame?

Jtspendy

Its humorouse how people mention the zombie apocalypse, for several years now several of my co workers and I have been using that as a code word for a SHTF situation. Because we consider all of the people who have no idea how to care for themselves or do anything but wait for a handout to be zombies, who will come beating on your door when there is no food, water, power etc. 2cents

Today I installed a magic switch. This switch is a magic momentary off switch.
When I push it it momentarily turns off the circuit that it is in.

But for the life of me I cant remember what I put it in for.

It seemed it was to stop something that hurt my teeth and rattled my eyes for the first couple minuets after I started the truck. What could I have put it in for?

Oh well it will come to me later.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:

Attachments

Last edited:

Black Elk

Today I installed a magic switch. This switch is a magic momentary off switch.
When I push it it momentarily turns off the circuit that it is in.

But for the life of me I cant remember what I put it in for.

It seemed it was to stop something that hurt my teeth and rattled my eyes for the first couple minuets after I started the truck. What could I have put it in for?

Oh well it will come to me later.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:
It's funny how you presented this; but um just in case you haven't thought of it I thought I should post what we did "back in the day" - after performing PMCS on the engine compartment, start the truck, jump out and finish PMCS and safety procedures while the air builds: just a thought...

2cents
:beer:

Black Elk
That is a great tip.

I drive the truck six days a week.

I check the lights every day when i unlock the gate at the shop and look for fluid leaks on the wheels and brake backing plates every day before leaving the house.

Every thing else is done once a week on Fridays.

The reason for the switch is to not disturb the neighbors. Since installing the muffler the buzzer is the loudest thing at idle.

Last edited:

Black Elk

Sounds good Bro, nice of you to think of those neighbors :)

And I see you are in my region so one day when I get my ride set up we should meet up and get out in that awesome wilderness with the rigs and rifles ...

:beer:

john they make a low air light setup. so when you have low air its just a light that turns on. ordering mine soon. wsucougar has it in his trucks
Yes I have seen those. But as ol' Clint would say "A mans got to know his limitations"
I need something to scream at me in case i'm temporary overcome with stupid or something. (My wife says that happens quite regularly to me)

Black Elk

john they make a low air light setup. so when you have low air its just a light that turns on. ordering mine soon. wsucougar has it in his trucks
I was never one to put my trust in the light setup because the buzzer is meant to be a LOW AIR WARNING "While Hauling" and it gets your attention fast. So many things "flash" by and around your eyes while under way that you 'could' miss a light for several minutes robbing you of precious time to safely plan your next move.

Black Elk

MobileAuto2000 thanks for that link I will definatley be looking it over.

HairTrigger - I am soo jealous and even angry, you have a MV and I don't, and then actually go drive it without inviting me??? lol j/k bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks