• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inexpensive camper/utiliy box for m35a2

Black Elk

I am so jealous of you guys but one of these days I will be buzzing around picking your brains like a zombie for all the good intel on BoMV's

@hairtrigger are you the same Hairtrigger from FortMoe fame?

Jtspendy

Its humorouse how people mention the zombie apocalypse, for several years now several of my co workers and I have been using that as a code word for a SHTF situation. Because we consider all of the people who have no idea how to care for themselves or do anything but wait for a handout to be zombies, who will come beating on your door when there is no food, water, power etc. 2cents

Today I installed a magic switch. This switch is a magic momentary off switch.
When I push it it momentarily turns off the circuit that it is in.

But for the life of me I cant remember what I put it in for.

It seemed it was to stop something that hurt my teeth and rattled my eyes for the first couple minuets after I started the truck. What could I have put it in for?

Oh well it will come to me later.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:

Attachments

Last edited:

Black Elk

Today I installed a magic switch. This switch is a magic momentary off switch.
When I push it it momentarily turns off the circuit that it is in.

But for the life of me I cant remember what I put it in for.

It seemed it was to stop something that hurt my teeth and rattled my eyes for the first couple minuets after I started the truck. What could I have put it in for?

Oh well it will come to me later.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:
It's funny how you presented this; but um just in case you haven't thought of it I thought I should post what we did "back in the day" - after performing PMCS on the engine compartment, start the truck, jump out and finish PMCS and safety procedures while the air builds: just a thought...

2cents
:beer:

Black Elk
That is a great tip.

I drive the truck six days a week.

I check the lights every day when i unlock the gate at the shop and look for fluid leaks on the wheels and brake backing plates every day before leaving the house.

Every thing else is done once a week on Fridays.

The reason for the switch is to not disturb the neighbors. Since installing the muffler the buzzer is the loudest thing at idle.

Last edited:

Black Elk

Sounds good Bro, nice of you to think of those neighbors :)

And I see you are in my region so one day when I get my ride set up we should meet up and get out in that awesome wilderness with the rigs and rifles ...

:beer:

john they make a low air light setup. so when you have low air its just a light that turns on. ordering mine soon. wsucougar has it in his trucks
Yes I have seen those. But as ol' Clint would say "A mans got to know his limitations"
I need something to scream at me in case i'm temporary overcome with stupid or something. (My wife says that happens quite regularly to me)

Black Elk

john they make a low air light setup. so when you have low air its just a light that turns on. ordering mine soon. wsucougar has it in his trucks
I was never one to put my trust in the light setup because the buzzer is meant to be a LOW AIR WARNING "While Hauling" and it gets your attention fast. So many things "flash" by and around your eyes while under way that you 'could' miss a light for several minutes robbing you of precious time to safely plan your next move.

Black Elk

MobileAuto2000 thanks for that link I will definatley be looking it over.

HairTrigger - I am soo jealous and even angry, you have a MV and I don't, and then actually go drive it without inviting me??? lol j/k bro