• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its looking like it will be a great fun time with many trucks and greap people.. looking forward to the rally.. hope to see as many as can make it. :roll:

bryan70546

well i sold my deuce to the owner of redjacket firearms in BR so guess im not part of the cool club anymore , But she went to a good home plus she will be a movie star , just tune into the dicovery channel and watch sons of guns me and her make a apperence for a part of the show.

jluv1185

Rest easy...I'll be there! Thanks for all the work you're putting into this Jess! Let me know if yall need me to help the weekend before like last year. [thumbzup]

lady_green

@crazyguyla: sorry to hear you have to work. :(
@bryan70546: nice to hear about the tv appearance. Congrats! Just because you don't have a MV doesn't mean you are not part of the "cool club" anymore nor does it mean you can't attend!!
@jluv1185: awesome to hear you coming back to see us! And all of what I do is no problem at all. Thanks to all of you guys for putting up w/ my craziness. (Haha) We will let you kno; thanks for offering!

A Few new things:
Some people have asked me about a mailing list (email) for rally updates. This request did NOT go unnoticed. I'm trying to think of creative ideas (probably will be implemented next year). That means... Yes, I'm working on getting a mailing list together. I understand most check email over steelsoldiers. Most likely for now I will send out a mass email for any new info, etc. If you want in on this, email me & let me kno, alright?

I also want to ask: for t-shirts, most already kno it's going to be a completely new design! What I want to know is if everyone wants to see the design posted when it's done then decide if you want to buy one or skip out. Or is it the case that not many mind on design as long as there is a memento type thing. I don't want to blindly lead anyone into anything. I was unsure b/c just because I like my idea doesn't mean anyone else will, you know? It's entirely up to the gang!

One last thing: remember we are looking for any input and ideas to make the rally better. Any concerns at all can be made here or emailed to me. We are always looking for improvement so any help is helpful!!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
well i sold my deuce to the owner of redjacket firearms in BR so guess im not part of the cool club anymore , But she went to a good home plus she will be a movie star , just tune into the dicovery channel and watch sons of guns me and her make a apperence for a part of the show.
They currently are re-doing a 3rd toy of mine (they do great work). I dropped it off while they had the film crew up there. Wouldn't that be something if they showed up with Discovery Channel in tow.

sirmrtow

i have noticed that not every one has a mv of their own
i went to the Ga rally in octber ,did not own one at the time
had a ball with every one now i have 2 one is for sale let me
know .tyhese rallys are a very good time enjoy yourself :driver:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
bryan glad your coming this year.. missed you last one.. i will have 5 trailers (101-105) with covers available to those that want to camp in them.. instead of bringing a tent.. but if you want you can have your spot by the pond for a tent.. no mv needed .. making some super nice plans with many displays :mrgreen:

ryker725

Ah... Just bought my deuce from Ken's ATV in Robert last weekend. It made the trip home, so I guess it would make it back..

I may have to show up for this..

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes it will .. im not to far from kens.. i need to touch base with him to see if he is coming to the rally. i told him i would give him a heads up. gotta love the duece

I love looking at those threads LongueCarabine. It's always interesting to see the comradery of people helping each other out, moving each others goods, seeing what they have to sell or trade, and who needs what to buy.

Why don't you do the Louisiana community a favor and start a new thread for it. It's a great suggestion, and the sooner the better so people can start their logistics planning.
Hey 3rdAngus:

I don't mind starting off, but I wanna make sure I put this in the right place. Do we put it in this forum? Or elsewhere? I don't have a lot of big stuff but I have lots of smaller stuff.

CL

3dAngus

Hey 3rdAngus:

I don't mind starting off, but I wanna make sure I put this in the right place. Do we put it in this forum? Or elsewhere? I don't have a lot of big stuff but I have lots of smaller stuff.

CL
It's not my place to say, but my guess is, if you put it in either a
1. Steel Soldiers' Rally
2. Conversations or
3. Upcoming Events
then the moderators would probably leave it alone. DH, or Recovery would know best. I look forward to you starting it. I like to see guys swap or trade stuff out. Interesting stuff.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can start one anytime you want... i for one dont have much left to sell!!! we can off load almost anything at the rally [thumbzup]

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
kendelrio has spoken up .. and i sent him a pm yesterday to do a comfirm on it as i have few others wanting one.. i will also have a 101a1 for sale but it is spoken for too. i have a 101A3 axle for sale and most probally a ammo trailer .. just too many taking up space.. i hate to see them go but...

goldneagle

I have an M353 for sale $400 if interested. Parking brakes work, has air hoses and new electrical cord. Also have box seat and bench for Deuce. M818 tool box. Also troop seats for hmmvy. 81mm ammo boxes.

Looking for 11:00-20 xl tires.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks