• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lady_green

@crawdaddy: Of course; we would love to have you here! A MV is not mandatory. You may drive any type of vehicle to get here. Don't worry!
@Justin: Great! We have an extra room in the house if ya'll need it! I'm excited to see the baby too. :)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
first i thank Jessica for doing more work this year.. that will help alot. she is working hard on a super nice t shirt design.. wondering if the last 2 weeks in april would be good for most. weekend of 8-10 is the strawberry festival and that means 300,000 people in town.. so lets shout out folks:p

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perfect Tim. Last one i'll make for a bit. Can't wait. We just need to put some sand and my umbrella by the pond in the back!

lady_green

@Dad: you know I don't mind it. Yea, we can't do it the same weekend as Strawberry Festival. Too much will be going on. It would be too difficult.
@Mr. Jim: It's good to hear we can work out a time frame where you are able to attend the rally.

wehring

Yuma Blues...

I have a parachute drop test in Yuma AZ the week of April 25th. The weekend of the 30th would be my choice out of the two (23rd or 30th). Either way I will try to make with whatever date you choose.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like we have 2 dates. second weekend and the last weekend.. the 16th or the 30th.. justin cant be here the on the 23rd and then go to the sand lot in az for the monday the 25th..

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My vote then is for the 30th! Will be my last LA event before checking out to WY. We'll even bring Chester.

lady_green

Looks like our votes speak for themselves. The last weekend may be the winner.
@Mr. Jim: Omg Chester! Ms Pam said if he gets out, we have a lot of dogs in our neighborhood! Make sure ya'll watch him.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First, Jessica it isn't Mr. Jim it's Jim,

2nd, I heard PB is going to make it then. (or maybe it was the voices I keep
hearing).

littlebob

Thanks Jessica for helping make it happen. Your Family has done a great job of getting everyone together the last two years. I plan on being there whenever it is.

My brother and I will be there, if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise! And if y'all can handle a couple crazy Cajuns from the SouthWest LA prairie!

I should have my registration issues with OMV fixed by then! Keeping my fingers crossed.

LC

ETA: Either weekend is good!

Last edited: