• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisville Ky bound!

JCKnife

We are in Louisville. I'm stopping by home then meeting Gimp at the parts truck. He had that turbo on in the time it took me to eat a burrito!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So now we need a deuce with oil pouring out of the pan onto the ground, to match the pic of the deuce on it's side............:mrgreen::jumpin:

oilcan

Gee whiz, gimp. That's quite the dark cloud ya' got goin' on there.

And now your new turbo will be squealing at you like ferro's little piggy on a bender.

oilcan

That is a very good question...

The whole dark cloud thing kinda reminded me of Al Bundy, but I wasn't sure if anyone remembers him or not.

JCKnife

To my amazement we actually got done today! :jumpin:

Thanks everyone for a great time. Gimp is picking up something for Clinto locally then northbound on I-71.

I'm going to get something to eat!

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Who uses band-aids, just wrap a rag around the wound and KEEP wrenching

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just for you, Gimpy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn_XMJ8KGKw[/media]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to thank all involved here. I've made a decision today based solely on this thread. After seeing the pic of all y'all manipulating that front axle with 2 engine cranes, reckon I'll keep my M108A2. Hey Gimpy! Long live the "C"!