• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 5 ton 6x6 from Fort Bragg to Seattle

PyroJoe

My 934 A0 likes to cruse at 50. I have pushed it to 60 but that last 10 MPH cost me big MPG. Last year on convoy I averaged 9.3 MPG. This was over 3,300 miles mostly at 35 MPH. I desplined the front wheels and I think this helps. I don’t like to push this truck over 50. It just cruses so nice at 50…
Is this the convoy with the Willys that goes across the US, mostly at super slow speeds? Does it go thru Nebraska? My friend was telling me about that one. Sounds like it can get pretty hot!

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this the convoy with the Willys that goes across the US, mostly at super slow speeds? Does it go thru Nebraska? My friend was telling me about that one. Sounds like it can get pretty hot!
It’s the MVPA convoy. It takes a different route every two years. The last two issues of History in Motion has articles about the 2021 convoy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks