• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland SS Chapter

nx85y4

New Guy

Hey, I'm from the Eastern Shore of MD by Easton and was looking in to getting an M35. I would really like to take a close look at someone's first to be sure it is what I want if anyone was willing to offer me a look. At first I was talking to Clark Trucks and Eastern Surplus, but it seems to me they can be had for much less than their $10,000 asking price.

Any help I could get from one or all of you would be appreciated to help me make a good purchase. I'm not really sure what are good things to look for or avoid, but I'm trying to learn.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NX85Y4: I am about two hours from you. I don't have any deuces for sale, but you are more than welcome to drive any truck I have to see which you want to pursue. I have many 5 tons and deuces. I'd be happy to help you find a truck that you want. PM if interested in meeting. Good luck and welcome!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
OK guys its time to S*IT or get off the pot. I am bringing this thread back to life. If we are to meet on the 21st then we are just 2 weeks away. I am all for meeting to have breakfast, look at MV's and swap parts and lies. Who is in and who is out? Dudley

cruzinz28

Dudley, I'm in. Just keep us informed where were gonna meet. I wanted to keep in touch a little better after the funeral procession but Ive been working the overtime while I can.

Bruce, if your still intrested in the CTIS parts I have let me know, I don't have a need for them anymore.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep, I'm still looking at the 21st. Time: 9-11 (I'll be there at these times)

Anything you want to change?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Having no MV is just fine. It is great if you have one and can bring it, but meeting each other is the primary focus of this meeting. Carnac will chime in and help on this one but we need to plan some events that we can all do as a group. We will also get to know others who can help us with our MV issues, but us men are just too damn proud to ask a total stranger for help (direction too!!!). After several of these breakfast/lunch/dinner/happy hour gatherings, we will asking a friend and not just an avatar for help. We have a wealth of knowledge here among the membership, and everyone I have met to date, is the kind of person who will help you, if you will just ask. Now guys we can take this as far as you want. I am willing to help get this off the ground and moving. The clock is ticking. Set a time for saturday and the place where we can openly talk as a group. Kevin had a spot at the start of this thread, can we see if this works for a group meeting? I am looking forward to making this work and to meet everyone in our area. One thing I would like to do is to start this our with a prayer for Dave and his family. I will try to get his sons to join us. I think it would be great. OK, that is what I have to offer, lets get a concrete time and place for Feb 21, in the Fredrick area. As George Bush said at the start of OIF, "Let's Roll".

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If dm22630 doesn't have to work, I will convoy up with him.

How bout we go to Hooters instead? The scenery will be better.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wait one, let me ask the wife.

(2 seconds later)

Uhh, no. Sorry.

Actually Frederick doesn't have a Hooters. There is a rumor that it is getting one out by the mall but nothing other than a rumor.

Jakelc15

I wish I could make it, Wife has gotta work and I can't take my 9 month old in the Deuce yet! We'll have to do something like this every month and pick different places and times.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I wish I could make it, Wife has gotta work and I can't take my 9 month old in the Deuce yet! We'll have to do something like this every month and pick different places and times.

You do not need your MV to attend. Dress the 9 month old up in green and bring them along!!! If that does not work we will see you at meeting #2.

Unless the yard dries out or freezes over, my deuce ain't moving. That also goes for the one parked next to mine as well. I hope my son will read this!!!

I talked with Christian and he will be riding in with us.

hedelta

I guess I will have to buy some more green so I dont have to drive the deuce through the yard. A easy solution where both partys win.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks