• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland SS Chapter

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
It was a good way to spend a Saturday morning. We met, ate, talked for over 2 hours about SS needs, upcoming events and parts we all need. Had a mini-flea market and swap meet after chow. It was good seeing some for a second time and then others for a first time. Good family day as well with being with my sons and maddawg308 bringing his daughter along, She may not have liked the ride, but that little girl sure enjoyed the breakfast bar. Overall it was success. We will plan our next meeting. Mike thanks for posting the pictures so we did not get hit with the dreaded post " worthless with pics".

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Must have been reading my mind.

This one is at the shop isn't it??

Only prob is I didn't have my schedule here with me but I think the time near the end of the month is more empty for me.

powerhouseduece

Must have been reading my mind.

This one is at the shop isn't it??

Only prob is I didn't have my schedule here with me but I think the time near the end of the month is more empty for me.

If you want it to be. We can have a mass work day/ power steering install day! I just got to move some stuff around.

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
We could use a day to install our Air Assist units. Maybe we can all run down to the MVA and try our our steering on the 3 point turn and driving course. imagine someone showing up to take their driving test in a deuce???
OK back to the subject. lets shoot for the last weekend of the month or the first weekend of April. Lets chat guys...

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Dudley,

If you could come up with a date with Matthew that would be great. Yep, an air assist install day would be awesome. Hopefully I will have the additional VIC-1's by then and we can do those at the same time. I know two that have heaters to install also.

Be home soon.

Jakelc15

I.ll be headed out past CARNAC's on the 28th to Romney WV. Taking the deuce and m105 to clean out a storage place that I've had for a few years. Actually Saturdays aren't good for me until after 19:00 hrs.

April 25th is the tractor pull at the Anne Arundel County Fair grounds. Hope to meet some of you there.

What do you think of a Five Guys supper meet? Burgers, fries, and Green Iron!?

powerhouseduece

April 4th or 5th is good for me! Im thinking that the 5th would be a little better becauce I getting my shop moved 2 doors down. Lots of junk to move, but should be done by then.

mbarber84

I would be interested in joining up if I could fit it into my schedule....and I still have to finish my plate paperwork, and get the insurance stuff finished too....man.....so much to do, so little time.......

I`ll have to see how far you guys are from me,......also I have my VIC-1 set up completed, if anyone would need to check it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks