• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Massachusetts

kastein

There is a boneyard near me that supposedly has a bunch of old stuff, old trucks etc... haven't checked to see if they have any MVs mixed in. I need to check it out soon, some place just off of rt49 supposedly.

kastein

I checked the boneyard, it is R M Constantineau Auto Salvage at 649 Podunk Rd in East Brookfield. There are some DJ-5s and assorted older and newer trucks but only one MV that I could find, I am fairly certain it was an M211. Rough shape and not much to be salvaged off it, but worth wandering through the yard if you like antique trucks, there were TONS to look at.

Also, the Bass Pro Shops show is tonight! I am going to try to make it but will be in my 91 Comanche because the 5 ton is down with a head gasket leak for the second time.

treeguy

Kastein, are you talking about the Bass Pro near the Foxboro stadium? I just found out that there is a guy with a yard just befor the stadium on the left if coming from 495. I can't rember the name off the top of my head, I'll look it up when I get home.

kastein

yup that's the one. didn't know about a JY over there! A good friend of mine from my jeep club lives just on the other side of the stadium from where you are talking about.

kastein

You know what's funny? A friend of mine actually gave me Robert Stahl's business card last Thursday while I was at the show. I am going to drop by and see if he has any parts I need... speaking of which NEXT THURSDAY be there or be square! Unless I have some amazing luck and more time than I foresee I will be unable to get my truck running again in time though, so I will be there in the Comanche again. I generally arrive around 1700 to 1800.

foxtrk2

webster show

sorry guys the webster show died last year its being replaced this weekend in natick mass at amvets hall off speen street already over hundred vehicles registered come one come all and tottaly free oh date is aug, 6 7 8 2011

Vintage iron

I live in Boston right now. I am keeping my M813 in Bridgewater. I work for a trucking company and we can handle any repairs or modifications on deuces or 5 Tons. I can get Cummins turbo set ups, turbo Cummins 350 and 400 for sale complete. I am looking for bows and a cargo cover for my M813. I know where there are some Dueces for sale locally too. Just PM me and I will help anyway I can.

Vintage iron

Did I mention that I am moving to Falmouth. So I am back and forth between Falmouth/ Bridgewater/ Boston. We should start a Cape/ Mass group! Good to see you 5ton beach buggy! Still love that truck. My M813 is a close second. Going to get some 1400 r 20 in Penn. soon. Found a good source of fresh 1400's in Maine too. Lots of us around. Great to see!

kastein

do you happen to have a phone number for these guys. i have searched and can't find anything
His phone number is 508 384 7698, ask for Robert Stahl. I haven't been there yet but hoping to head over tomorrow before I go to the MV show and see if he has anything I need. Depending on his price for an LDS465 I may pick up a spare because mine is worrying me and I would love to find a T-1138 and some driveshafts for sale also.

coreyh29645

His phone number is 508 384 7698, ask for Robert Stahl. I haven't been there yet but hoping to head over tomorrow before I go to the MV show and see if he has anything I need. Depending on his price for an LDS465 I may pick up a spare because mine is worrying me and I would love to find a T-1138 and some driveshafts for sale also.
awesome thanx. i am going to call him next week. after hearing there is an m211 up there, i want to make sure its really there and find ouot if he would part it out as i am looking for a frame.

kastein

awesome thanx. i am going to call him next week. after hearing there is an m211 up there, i want to make sure its really there and find ouot if he would part it out as i am looking for a frame.
my bad. I gave you the number for the guy in Foxborough, brainfart... will get the number for RM Constantineau shortly.

UPDATE: here is his number - 867-6071. Not sure what area code, either 413 or 508. His cell number is 774 200 3649.

Also it looks like I spoke too soon... I will be the square missing the car show this time around. Got too much stuff to deal with for work and fixing the house right now, hopefully will make it in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Vintage iron

anyone in Mass. have a spare 5 ton front hub or front axle? I am designing locking hubs for 5 tons and I want to make a tire resurfacer to make super singles round. I will be able to make them the same size too. Let me know ASAP i am going to build the resurfacer in the next few weeks and start the locking hubs right away too.

jdoktor83

There's going to be alot of fun going on in western mass this weekend. Blandford fair truck pulls sept. 2, northampton fair truck pulls sept 3, mccray farm diesel days in south hadley, truck pulls and mobile dyno sept 3-4,. My m35a3 will be at them all and pulling at acouple. Also sept 10 in new braintree they are having a mud bog and I will be there with the m35a3.

Vintage iron

If anyone is looking for "The Foot" I hear he doesn't have any military stuff any more. He has moved a couple times in the past few years. He just parts stuff out now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks