• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show July 23rd & 24th 2010

hdexpert

Rich, it's pretty small, probably not worth the time. It's getting bigger every year though so maybe soon. Would love to do a WI show, my wife is from Port Washington!!

1stSarge

My fiancé, is currently suffering from CUCV syndrome, but is not yet infected with Deuce Disease. I am hoping that a little exposure to the large green bug at this event might help in that regard.

So are you guys bringing yours and maybe could help me out in this area? Perhaps letting her touch, hear, fondle, caress, (the trucks). Note: she has a weak immune system when it comes to OD green, so it shouldn’t be that hard.

Also, if anyone has the battery hold down brackets for a CUCV, I’ll buy two if you can bring them.

ida34

Is anyone from Michigan or from near Toledo going? I need to get a case of paint a little closer to home.

Thanks
Chuck

oilcan

I might be able to make it on friday. That saturday is a benefit for my brother, so I'll have to be here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks