• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show July 23rd & 24th 2010

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You guys all suck. I just realized I will be in Cali for my sister's wedding. NO ONE is allowed to have any fun while I am gone.

wildbilly1760

I am in need of a set or maybe 2 sets of troop seats for m-35 if anyone coming to the show has any PM me with a price and details. I will be coming down on Saturday to meet jime, and to pick up a m43 gun ring. I hope to meet lots of you folks. Wild Bill

skytroop232

I will be there on Thursday about 6 pm to set up the Steelsoldiers GP Medium tent, any help would be appreciated. We will be set up at the west end of the vendors line.

Also, don't forget the MV convoy, Friday evening at 6:00pm, 10 miles down
Rt 61 to Sunbury for Pizza and beverages.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Bob

hdexpert

Anyone know where I can get a good CANVAS cargo cover? I may be willing to part with a newer one if I can find a good canvas cover.
I have the extra tall cargo cover with canvas ends on the deuce. The cover is old and rotten but the ends are in decent shape. I'll have it at the show for you to look at. My brother Kipman and I will have our deuces there with a parachute between them selling stuff. See ya there!!

Vondy

anyone from cincy area going both days. my son and i are thinking of going friday and camping in the deuce and staying sat. also. What time do things kick off friday? how long of a drive am i looking at from cincy? can't wait to meet everyone.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Vondy, the show is exit 140 off I71. You should be able to figure your time to drive 140 miles. I am at exit 12 so I would only have 128mi @ 62.5mph = 2hrs. How fast is your vehicle?

;)

Vondy

I enter I71 at the lebanon exit. dont know the number. From your info I can figure it out thanks. sorry you cant make it. we need to get something together down here! My deuce goes 55-58 tops. Its old and still stock for now.

Last edited:

wildbilly1760

Seriously, I need to know if I should bring a trailer to the swap meet. Will there be anyone with cargo covers, troop seats, and bows for M35a2 that will be there selling...definitely? Its a 4+ hour drive and I dont want to drag the trailer along if there isnt going to be anyone there. Thanks, Bill

skytroop232

We won't be setting up a Steelsoldiers tent now, the organizer has a tent already set up we will be using. It is right by the restrooms, nice tent, there will be a sign on the front.

See you all there.

citizensoldier

Anybody from Michigan going to this show? Anybody going to this show that is visiting Wright Pat this week and would pick up stuff for me? I have 3 MBU hotwater heaters at WP I need picked up. I am scheduled to get them next week but thought I would check and see. I have to go visit Stretch also so even if they made it to his place.. You don't mind do ya Stretch? :lol:
Gymp? Whats the word on the M116 arms? Did they make it to Stretches?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't think the arms made it out to my place. I have the powerpack lifts. I'll be at the show if something needs a ride to my place.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks