• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show July 23rd & 24th 2010

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be a last minute addition. I am going to try to make it up on Saturday (with Crusher Junior tagging along).

I am looking for one good merrmite (sp?) can.

I have the following items for sale that I can bring if requested:
(I will only bring these if you reply in advance. I don't plan to haul any of it without a request!)

40mm ammo cans. - $20 each 40 mm ammo can.jpg

pair of deuce bumperettes - $20 105_4775.jpg

Pair of deuce rear springs - $40105_4755.jpg

Deuce air filter housing - $20 105_4730.jpg

Deuce grill - $25 105_4764.jpg

Set of Deuce transmission and T/C sheet metal covers - $20 set105_4765.jpg

Vondy

Unfortunately, I didn't get everything done at work I needed to. I will be up there tomorrow, but without my truck. Any one got a windshield frame and glass?

1stSarge

I’ll be there first thing in the morning with some shelter halves and the like. If anyone needs help with anything let me know, I can swing over there tonight if needed.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spent the day there, lots of stuff for sale, some pretty good deals too, just ask Doc.
13 Mike finally got his chair back, after it went from Findlay to Haspin, to Detroit, then to Marengo.
Some pics.....

Last edited:
Thanks 319 even when trying to be unseen without the normal bibbs . I still got caught lots of good parts and some good friends and some new ones too yes i got a few good deals HUMMM . Have fun tomorrow and dont bake its gonna be warmer .
Hey crusher call me while your up there.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks 319 even when trying to be unseen without the normal bibbs . I still got caught lots of good parts and some good friends and some new ones too yes i got a few good deals HUMMM . Have fun tomorrow and dont bake its gonna be warmer .
Hey crusher call me while your up there.
Oh! Was that you Doc?

I think some of those vendors are looking at their wallets and scratching their heads after you were done with them!!
I sold a few items, didn't make any money, but I have a couple more new friends. Good to see everyone!

On a side note, I left some Generator Ground Rod Slide Hammers with Kipman. Also listed in the classifieds.

13 MIKE

Back home, was good to see everybody, 319 and i live 20 minutes away, but the only time we see each other is 3 hours away from home.

I have my chair finally, it has made the rounds, made some friends but is happy to be home.:mrgreen:

kipman

Yup, that was my dead president, big thanks to all the SS members who showed up, First Sarge was a big help, Stretch brought Gimpys and my genstets down, thanks Dennis, Doc farmall got the deal of the day, Crusher showed up with little Crusher, postman was there, 319, 13 mike, some newer members, big SS turn out, very hot but had a good show.

1stSarge

Was a great time, met a lot of new friends both SS, and non SS. Thanks Kip, hd, and Mike for being great hosts. Good to meet Stretch, Junkyard wars crusher, Eric and John.

Tried to sort through pictures that might be a little different than the usual, and I came up with these, especially the last one.

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was a great time, met a lot of new friends both SS, and non SS. Thanks Kip, hd, and Mike for being great hosts. Good to meet Stretch, Junkyard wars crusher, Eric and John.

Tried to sort through pictures that might be a little different than the usual, and I came up with these, especially the last one.
Great pics, I am curious about the last one though....Kip, was that name tag for the benefit of everybody else, or your own (so you didn't forget who you were)????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks