• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show July 23rd & 24th 2010

Vondy

It was nice meeting you guys. We definately need to get together more often, maybe a cruise in somewhere once a month or every other. Got some parts, good deals, some already installed! Thanks to everyone!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some pics of a nice 2 1/2 ton batwing machine truck, with tools.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: HDN

B3.3T

Wow, that machine truck is awesome. He could earn a small fortune taking it to ATV races. Those guys are always tearing up something that needs turned.

jime

Great seeing a bunch of Ohio guys. There's a gagle of us! We should get together and hve some sort of a wrench, or 'PM' party. Kip was talkin' about PM's and other things diesel related, about which, I was clueless (does that take a standard or metric wrench?:cookoo:).

Anyway, good to see all of you, in addition to some of the PA and MI steelsoldiers!

Yes, awesome machine shop 2 1/2 ton. I CAN work the stuff in the back of that Deuce!

Jim

wildbilly1760

I had a great time. Next year the whole family and i are going to camp in one of those cabins. We came down on Saturday. It was hot. So we went and got an airconditioned hotel room, down the road. Was planning on hitting the Columbus Zoo Sunday, but the rain scared us back to Pennsylvania where we came from. Found some good deals. That machine shop truck was awesome, but I enjoyed everything. I think I need a MUTT now. They seem to move along at highway speed and would make the 5 hour trip down pretty fun versus bringing the m-35a2 that far. Thanks for the invite down guys, it was well worth it.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Given the publicity and favorable comments, i'm surprised there isn't a larger turnout of SS members at these events. Everyone talks about how much fun they had, yet Gimpy wasn't there. Imagine what you'd have to talk about if he was there!!!!

We need you guys and gals from Ohio and Indiana to come to Clare in August (bring $$).

skytroop232

Great show, hotter than heck. Good to see everyone and met a few new steel soldiers.
Enjoyed getting the 10 ton up to the show, that thing rocks. (at 35 mph)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks