• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA Swapmeet 2016

tim292stro

Anyone going to be headed to this show from SW Ohio or West Virginia? I have 4x 20mm ammo cans I'd like to get from Dr. Evil Porkchop, he's going to be there Friday and Saturday next week.

I have in-laws in the general area of SW Ohio who can make a detour on their regular daily trips to meet up. I can then arrange a ride for them back to California.

emr

This is the reply to jjb :))))))))))))))))))

Hey we are always willing to try :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) A fully canvased cckw just squeak's in fyi :))))))))))))))) Maybe some air out of tires... LOL

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, Can wait, been waiting all year! I'll be looking for a good rear seat for an M38! Hoping someone will have one?

MadCat2

Tew's Armory!

Tew's Armory will be at Sussex again for 2016! We have a large collection of ammo cans again, as well as WW2 ammo still remaining!
Body Armor and a pile of medical supplies for the show!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If weather cooperates, I will be looking at coming up. I have to load tomorrow and right now it's too windy and cold for my old butt to deal with it. I got too used to the weather in TX to be dealing with this crappy weather.

Anyone interested in a GP Small (I am fairly sure all the poles are there)

Also I have one new and one lightly used 2XB DRASH tents.

Also the remaining power steering kit.

I am considering selling my MB trailer that has the tailgate cut into it (I didn't do it).

Two multipfuel tent heaters if I can dig them out. They're new but they got wet so have surface rust.

I won't bring a whole bunch.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'll be arriving on Friday. I can bring the stuff below if paid for before the show, some of the stuff I'll be bringing anyway (but not necessarily at the prices listed below).
For cargo covers I've got a new vinyl 14ft 5 ton camo, as well as a used 5 ton camo (needs a patch I think) I've also got canvas 5 ton covers in various condition, and some long wheel base canvas covers (not sure if deuce or 5 ton). I've also got 2 NOS m101/a1/a2/a3 covers, 1 green, 1 camo. I'll be bringing some HMMWV pickup covers as well as a set of HMMWV cargo bows and some camo doors. I think I've got a used LMTV cargo cover in desert tan too.
IMG_2295.jpgIMG_2294.jpg
TEMPER tent frames $175 per bag
IMG_2330.jpg
Boarding ladders $60 each
IMG_2355.jpg
Ammo cans, 30mm $25, 20mm $15, mortar cans $20
photo 3.jpg
NOS tow bars, each includes three 1" pins, two 3/4" pins. $250 each
image.jpg
m101 crank up leg NOS $150
image.jpg
New in crate 16x16 expandable tents, excellent used frames $1000 each complete tent
image.jpgimage.jpg
NOS m416a1 surge brake hitch $250
image.jpg
Chain clamps $75 for 2
DSCN3221.jpg
3/4" feet $85 for 2
DSCN3207.jpg

I'm in the market for an m35a2 running board in good shape if anyone has one. I'm also looking for a long pintle m142 cradle, as well as an original front landing leg for an m1101/m1102

country

Supporting Vendor
do you see the ladders on our web page? send me the info and I will reprice for show delivery

dave

in reply to:

Sergeant Major
[HR][/HR] Join DateMar 2013LocationNewton/NJPosts156 Feedback Score2 (100%)
[h=2]
[/h]

LMTV ladders? How much?​

Last edited:

emr

Just an fyi, Only paid vendors can sell or swap in the show grounds .. BUT ... ANYONE who makes deals here or anywhere else BEFORE the SHOW ! And wants to pick up or drop off in the parking lot is ok and ready to go :) and has been since the first show, Most of us has done this and its ok, We will also ... like we have done since the beginning bring the lift out to the parking lot to help if needed :))

What we have to be stricked about is there is no transfer of goods for any reason in the display fields, We also will not let vehicles drive into the show to pick stuff up, BUT >>>>>>>>>>
>>
We have golf carts and a fork lift since the first show to help those who need help with large items !!!! 973 219 4499 if you cant find someone to help .

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1967 Pioneer tool trailer available I can bring to the show if someone is interested Pm for details.

bonedoc

I'm coming down Saturday around 12-12:30 in the afternoon. Was planning on bringing my deuce with me. Is there any place in particular to park the military vehicles? Or do we just park them in general parking? I will be leaving later that day and coming back on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and the vehicles. Have some parts I'm picking up from Ken Kublo while there as well.

emr

All display vehicles go directly to the display field from thursday on !!!!! No fees and 24 hour security to boot :))))))

please work with us if we want you to park in an area of similar vehicles if we miss you at first if you are very ealry :)))

thank you for coming :)))))))))))))))))) call me if you have any questions pulling in 973 219 4499 randy

ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME :)))) 973 219 4499

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks