• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Artwork

Holy crap! I'd love to see an M211 shirt! They would sell well in the GMC section here. A lot of us feel "left out" because we don't have Multifuel's like everyone else. rofl
M211 one of the best looking trucks to have a coat of OD in my oppinion
Here is the M211, for the gasser boys. Hope you like it Gunfreak25. [thumbzup]

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
what about the 1/2 of 1% of the MVers that owns a m819, or the 1%ers that are wreckers owners

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
As good as you are, I bet you have a stack of requests a FOOT high, I'm not sure how you can do these drawings as fast as you do, if you took a year to do a drawing, it would be better then I could do, thank you for sharing your talent

Gunfreak25

I am speechless! Fantastic work GM! And congrats on the nephew, my brother and sister in law just made a niece for me several months ago.

Would it be possible to scan the picture of that M211? I would love to hang a copy of it on my wall next to my other MV picture of two hot babes posing on a Mutt. Boy that sounded terrible.....

Danger Ranger

OK, General M: I have followed this, and loved all of your works. They ALL look great! But the M211 is in my opinion by far the best of them!!! Now you 211 boys don't need to get in a tizzy, cause I am talking about the image, not the model...it just looks great.

Thanks GM, and JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

List:
-------M___ Wrecker
-------M109
-------M920 (or similar???)
-------M911 maybe??? (more distinguishable outline)

And the list goes on and on and on...............

Hi guys, it's been a while.

Sorry I haven't cranked out any more MV drawings recently but I've had a bunch of stuff going on. Attached is the last piece I did for my boss, it's his hotrod and the first piece I have done with a background. I hope to get up and running again with MVs as soon as I can find the time.

I am also in the process of meeting with some screenprinters to get estimates on SS T-shirts.

Enjoy.
-GM

p.s. Could a mod kindly move this thread to the 'conversations' forum?? Thanks!

Attachments

Sorry Fellas, been neglecting this thread, haven't had a lot of time for drawing lately.

I know I promised a 5 ton wrecker (which I am still going to do) but this will have to do for now. It's a concept of a bobbed Deuce wrecker I started a thread about building. It was difficult to do since as far as I know one does not exist like this, but I think it came out pretty good. Let me know what you think!

Merry Christmas!
-GM

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks