• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My own Idea for an M920A1

pyrogod117

I wish Soni would post photos of the inside of the cab, inside of the shelter, etc. I'd love to see every inch of this truck and I'd love to hear all of the details about it. It's so amazing. I want it just because it's huge and bada$$ looking.

TRG87K5

Ok....so I always liked the running gear of the M920.....just thought they where pretty ugly....hmmmm....

Well....after a few sleepless nights and about 6 years of mods.....it finally started to grow on me.....so here are some pics of my "concept" M920A1 after a few "tweeks"

Maybe the Army lets me convert the rest of their Fleet.....lol

Do I see a Scorpion MK Buggy on the trailer ??? specs on it...[thumbzup]

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, Soni = STUD!

The Cumbres & Toltec RR would not be very successful without you, Soni....how many moves have you performed for the C&T now?

And has the burned trestle been rebuilt yet?

For those who aren't familiar with Soni, he is a major fabricator/machinist/restorationist for the Cumbres & Toltec, as well as locomotive engineer, and he uses his trucks to move their locomotives & rolling stock (aka train cars)..... what else did I miss?

Your trucks are AWESOME!! Whatever happened to that old Dodge pickup you started with way back when?

wehring

t-case ratio

What is the t-case ratio in the M920 series? 1:1?

I ask because I just found out that my t-case in the experimental M923E3 (basically FMTV gear) is a 1.25:1 so it cancels out the OD gears in the 7 speed Allison. Looking for options.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112