• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My own Idea for an M920A1

Bighurt

Yes, they will fit a M915.

Yes, the rims listed are reversible.

Yes, they are spendy.

However and I am quoting Soni direct here, he prefers these to a HEMTT or a Combat Rim. As these when reversed have nearly identical track front and rear. Anyone with the previously mentioned rims can attest tot he grossly different wheel tracking.

Not a big deal for southern boys but us in the great white north, know how aggravating it can be in the snow.

Last edited:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you sure it's 10 on 11.75.

Accuride doesn't make any wheel with a 10 on 11.75 pattern. The wheel I posted is 10 on 11.25. Unless they have a specialty product not listed in their catalog...
I don't know the exact bolt pattern, but I said yes that they have the same bolt pattern.

NSCoyote

thank you for the pics and inspiration Soni. i have sent you a PM but realized through various other posts your not around much in the summer months, i would love to see more detailed info on the addition of the shelter and the repower of the ISX and E/F trans.
your project has given me some direction on my own venture been shopping around to various dealers for good pricing and should hopefully be moving forward on my own varition of this beautiful beast of a truck by xmas and ready for commercial work by the first thaw