• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Advertiser

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OMG is GL advertising here?!?

Surprise, surprise surprise! Am I reading this right? Loaded the SS webpage and saw a GL ad in the upper left of the page. Is GL finally advertising on Steel Soldiers?

Guess so many folks here buy stuff through them, and our exposure is so well-known now, that they felt compelled to start sending us some cash! :)

FormerNewMVGuy

GL Advertisment on the Top Left

I dont think I like seeing trucks that i am bidding on flashing acrossed the screen here! Lets show everybody so they can all bid on them!!!! That way the price will be good and high :x

54reo

RE: GL Advertisment on the Top Left

If it helps this site (advertising dollars), then I am for it. There are more people than one thinks looking at GL all the time, and a simple ad on this site does more good than bad.

bottleworks

RE: Smart advertising

It seems fair to me. People don't have to buy from them and anyone can search the GL web site. The ads will help SS.

Armada

RE: GL Advertisment on the Top Left

I just noticed and was trying to find an announcement about it. So we are now advertising for GL? That will stir up the hornets nest........

M1075

I think it is great for GL to be advertising here. After all, they get a lot of referrals/interest from this site and it is good that they now pay for that arrangement. My questions is, who approached who to ink this deal?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial

Damn, there goes my secret.....the website I bought all my stuff on.......Moving on to a new hobby now.......

M1075

You know what would really be nice? If a GL rep from their HQ would monitor the boards and respond to questions/issues that may arise. IIRC, on the old mil-veh list there was a higher up who understood the pool of MV customers and he would bend over backwards to help anyone out. For example, a local site starting listing items in large lots (20 towbars for example) and after someone requested, the next day they would be seperated into 10-20 differrent lots. Surely, someone monitors the site (or they wouldn't advertise here). I would just like to have access to someone who can make a difference.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks