• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Ohio, M1102

Spartan0341

Does anyone know what connector/adapter I'll need that goes from Mil 24v to Civ 12v system? and what led lights I need as well? Im running the 7 pin on my H2. I would like not to have to hack up the factory wiring no the M1102. Thanks guys.

gottaluvit

Does anyone know what connector/adapter I'll need that goes from Mil 24v to Civ 12v system? and what led lights I need as well? Im running the 7 pin on my H2. I would like not to have to hack up the factory wiring no the M1102. Thanks guys.
Hello, from Ohio as well. You probably are who out bid me. Not like I needed one anyway. However I did get me an M101A2 in Illinois, and a M1061A1 out of Louisiana, so I am happy.

As for the lights, you can put 12V bulbs in the sockets, and there is plenty info on the wire adapters on here.

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Florida. If you are in a hurry to get it home without changing the wiring harness; get a set of magnetic lights from Harbor Fright, stick them on the STEEL land leg stubs in the rear, tie wrap them for safety & plug them into your vehicle 12v system. Problem solved easily. Watch your axle hubs for heating problems with bearing & brakes dragging early in the trip & you should be good to go. I have another recovery trip scheduled for Saturday for one in Southern Florida. Good luck with yours!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If your looking to specifically install omni-volt led tail lights so it doesn't matter what your tow vehicle is, there is about 100 led tail lights here in Dayton. Send a PM to Ziggy or Mwmules if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks