• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey April 26 and 27th, 2014 Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
awesome video. Is there a external link for the video so I can send it to someone who wanted to go, but couldn't make it? he isn't on SS.

Timberwolf22

Wanted to thank everyone for all the support at the event. Matcat2 and I had a great time ... We broke our show record for most ammo cans sold in a single event.... MV or Gun Show!!!

We went shopping for our trucks as well - will be putting on accessories for the next few weeks.

It will take a few days to unpack and then it's time to get ready for Aberdeen.

SteveKuhn

There have been lots of nice things said about the show and the club. It's really appreciated, and it certainly does take a lot of work from a lot of people to put it on. What hasn't been said enough is that all of that could have been done flawlessly but without the exhibitors, vendors, and attendees from here and elsewhere, all we would have had was a really big, empty field and outbuildings.

I'm just a plain 'ole member, who tried 'best I could to catch as many as I could in person to say so. For those I missed, on behalf of MTA, I'd like to thank all of you and all the others who showed up and made it such an great weekend.

Thanks again,

Steve

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
This was the first time attending this show and my dad and I had a good time. Very nice facility and nice people. My only complaint is I only saw (2) M151...

Guy

Last edited:

jatonka

Steve, thanks for the thanks, the MTA show is a great place to go, for vendors, collectors, newbies and the general public. That is true mostly cause the MTA is a great, dedicated club. Although members change, the attitude stays primo. I have never missed any of the MTA shows and won't until Icaan't drive anymore.
I started as a walker/buyer and evolved into a vendor, sometimes that stinks cause I never see the show now, but I meet a lot of great people and have made some of my best friends of all time in this military circle of nut cases. JT

FormerNewMVGuy

A special thanks to Martin Wilcox, for bringing his Scorpion and giving rides to just about everybody!!!
Him and his son are great guys!
On behalf of the MTA, Thanks for being a part of the show. And thanks to all who came and participated!

NJDEUCE

My dad and I rode up to the show on Saturday and had a really good time. It's a beautiful area up that way. How do your MV's handle all those hills is what we were wondering? I think my 5 ton would be alright, but that has to be a struggle for a Deuce haha. We both bought a couple things for the trucks, it's nice to save on shipping. The only Steelsoldier member I talked to (that I knew was a member) was SSG, he was a nice guy. I'm definitely going to go back next year. Thanks to everyone that had a part in putting the show together!

Corvette1974

My friend and I had a great time at the show! It was our first time attending, and sadly my M1028 wasn't there (isn't ready yet). Thanks to everyone who made the event happen. [thumbzup]

I picked up a lot of stuff needed to finish the truck, hopefully next year it'll be there. I met some cool guys (who I'm pretty sure were all SS'ers) That UH-1 demonstration was life changing, probably the best thing I've ever witnessed. Now I just need to keep saving up to get my very own M35...

Will

MadCat2

We had a great time! thanks for all who showed their support, even in the rain! We came more prepared than ever and keep growing each year! We are literally out of several sizes of ammo cans! lol Thank you all so much- I filled up the entire cab w gear I bought for myself!

CommoChief

KUDOS to the MTA Staff.....What an awesome show.
This was the first Sussex show for my son and I
and we have added this show to our yearly calendar.
(Great job to the kitchen staff as well...)

It was great to see some folks from the Gilbert
Show and chew the fat with Tim and Jatonka
under the shelter when Mother Nature showed up.

Was so impressed I joined the MTA to support
their cause. Keep up the great work.

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks