• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Tire Setup on Deuce

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
11:00 x 20 NDT

Are the 11:00 x 20 NDT's the same diameter as the 9:00's ?

Would like to use 11:00's on the front only if possible.

Thanks,
Orren

Looks great. Love the XLs. Wished I could switch but doubt that I can afford 34 of them. I've been seriously considering switching everything here to 1100x20 NDTs. Hmm?

emr

Are the 11:00 x 20 NDT's the same diameter as the 9:00's ?

Would like to use 11:00's on the front only if possible.

Thanks,
Orren
They are a little taller, but I did it for years, 1100 ndts in front 900 duels in rear, i had an air shift, so I would be in softer ground when in 6 by so the size would never matter, I also did it with my first sprag deuce, for a year or almost 2, never had a problem with that one either,my sprag in that truck worked flawless for like 10 years and even after it was sold. But would not recommend a sprag truck with different tire sizes as a just in case , as for an air shift , do it it ran sweet looked col and worked great...

indy4x4fab

Banned

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks