• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be able to come to the rally. It will be 265 miles each way for me from Hiawassee, GA - I'm right on the Western North Carolina line. I will likely bring my M35A3 if I come. Right now it is depending on work.

allenhillview

So, we can try Exit 116 at daybreak, Friday, April 6. Most Tennessee bladders can make an extra 10

Hello Again, Me and onegmjack will now be at the Macadee's at daybreak Exit 116, all others following this thread from our area, Western Carolina, East Tennessee please feel free to contact me, via email, this site, or phone, to go along in our convoy. We will follow I-26 across Sam's gap then I-40 out of the Ashville area to Exit 116. MDSA, Thanks again for the look out. Look for us at daybreak.

onegmjack

Allen I was planning on leaving Kingsport about 1 o'clock,then meet with you. Then meet with Dan in NC.Do you think that will be enought time to get to the meet up at day break with Brandon and Brian and other?Dwight

allenhillview

onegmjack,Yea we will have plenty of time. Where in NC is your friend? Will he be fueled and ready? I'll see you at Boones Creek exit Waffle House off I-26 at 2:00am, sound OK?

surplus mike

You get a truck yet? If not, you don't have much time left to get one.
not yet buddy. i really want a 1971 deuce. thats the year i was born but would be satisfied with any as long as it has the C whistler turbo on it. will there be trucks for sale at this event ? thanks.

-mike.

100acre

onegmjack,Yea we will have plenty of time. Where in NC is your friend? Will he be fueled and ready? I'll see you at Boones Creek exit Waffle House off I-26 at 2:00am, sound OK?
I can meet you guys at exit 19 on I-26 in weaverville at the waffle house if you like. My number is 828 808 7058. Will be fueled and ready to go. I'll be driving my M1008 and towing either a pioneer or a 3/4 ton cargo trailer. Tanks

ctmustang

not yet buddy. i really want a 1971 deuce. thats the year i was born but would be satisfied with any as long as it has the C whistler turbo on it. will there be trucks for sale at this event ? thanks.

-mike.
Mike I was in your place a few weeks ago. Enjoyed looking thru all the stufff. There will surely be some trucks for sale at the rally but if not there is a nice selection in the classifieds here on SS.
CT

surplus mike

Mike I was in your place a few weeks ago. Enjoyed looking thru all the stufff. There will surely be some trucks for sale at the rally but if not there is a nice selection in the classifieds here on SS.
CT
hey, thanks for the reply and thanks for stopping in. i want a truck really bad. lol. ive been cruising through the classifieds on here . and was also looking for a vendor section. just learning the forum. thanks.

kc4wd

You should be able to find a "71" pretty easy. I just put a "C" on mine last week. Oh, and by the way.......WELCOME to the site.

100acre

I am Patiently waiting for that awesome deuce deal to fall into my grasp too. I know it's a bit distant but can someone with more computer savy start a NC rally barter thread?:D

allenhillview

I can meet you guys at exit 19 on I-26 in weaverville at the waffle house if you like. My number is 828 808 7058. Will be fueled and ready to go. I'll be driving my M1008 and towing either a pioneer or a 3/4 ton cargo trailer. Tanks
Sounds good. Weaverville it is! Waffle House I'll call as it gets more close to our date but sounds like 3:00am or more like 3:30am . We are leaving waffle house here at 2:10 or so I hope we get on with it till we get over the Gap. Look for us around 3:30 instead of 3:00.

allenhillview

All the guys watching thread can look at the times we are establishing for our convoy from TN to NC alone I-26 to I-40 into Mocksville,NC, would like to have more, just let us know where you'll be at along that route, we'll stop , just keep in mind we all need to be at our exit by daybreak to meet others. I'll leave mobile # as we get closer to event date, also, I'll write down your estimated meeting places and call you along the way. As we get closer and closer we'll firm up everything keep watching thread, make a note or two. Thanks