• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks man. I talked to Unclemikey and he gave me permission to use the name INFIDEL he even sent me the vinyl graphics for INFIDEL.

I have it in Arabic and English. Dearborn Michigan has the highest Muslim population in the US so I am going to drive around town for a few hours to raise a few eyebrows,lol
OK, I'll bite.... Why are there so many Muslims in Dearborn? Are they building cars or does Dearborn have the best social welfare services?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know BUT they usually do not blow each other up so I guess I'm safe from EMP and the usual BS that comes with the towel heads. Dearborn is predominately a hI end office & retail.

Last edited:

jets1959

I don't know BUT they usually do not blow each other up so I guess I'm safe from EMP and the usual BS that comes with the towel heads. Dearborn is predominately a HI end office & retail. I just installed a gate for the Carhart world headquarters in Dearborn. All I saw were Mercedes and jags all day.
The home of Ford and one of the former leaders (Dearorn) in the American auto industry and they don't buy American. Lets put more people out of work.aua Don, Really nice looking truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A day late and a dollar short but we finally got the Paint project done enough to pull out of the shop to get the 1028 in to install the DIY rock sliders from Shakeum.

Attachments

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jets 1959

I believe when Chris got the truck it had like 600 miles on it. Now from my trip home to Michigan and cruising around I'm up to 5600 Still not bad for being 40 years old. The front tire wear problem was a tow in, I was off by 3/8" thats all it takes for uneven wear.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Infidel

I renamed the express INFIDEL. Today I got the graphics installed. Small but subtle.

Attachments

Last edited:

res0wc18

dude! that trailer is amazing....i want to do something similiar..

Has anyone ever discussed the true capacities etc of the 105's axles/brakes etc?

Last edited:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good, Not much traffic for all them lanes. Did you notify folks you were going for a ride :popcorn:
I hear ya, That was I-75 South Between Saginaw and Flint. I ran into Natem in Saginaw a fellow member. Cool guy and found out his son is leaving for deployment for the 5th time over seas.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today I installed Sodrockers LED sweep lights. These are amazing for the price..[thumbzup]

Also re installed the IR lights RAZER gave me at the Georgia Rally. I think I'm done with the frontal lighting situation.

Thank you gentlemen for making the Oddball Express look SWEET..!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks